Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "new" Gunbroker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The "new" Gunbroker

    Gunbroker has a new look ... I just noticed today. I was just getting used to the old look ;( (Iam a slow learner) why do they have to mess with things ... O well I guess I'll get used to it again .
    Attached Files
    https://youtu.be/mLKSqMWS600

    #FallenAngeltechnology

    #2
    the pop up asking me to sign up with my email is pissing me off.

    Comment


      #3
      Yea I thought that was just me .
      https://youtu.be/mLKSqMWS600

      #FallenAngeltechnology

      Comment


        #4
        Southshorerob buy the MRAD, but in 338 LM, you'll love it.

        Comment


          #5
          lol .. I just put that there to look cool besides I didn't want any competition on what I was really looking at .....
          https://youtu.be/mLKSqMWS600

          #FallenAngeltechnology

          Comment


            #6
            Don't like the new layout either

            Comment


              #7
              There is supposed to be a classic view button but I can't find it

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Rrudo74901 View Post
                There is supposed to be a classic view button but I can't find it
                pick an item - scroll down and you'll see "classic view" just above Item description.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post
                  Gunbroker has a new look ... I just noticed today. I was just getting used to the old look ;( (Iam a slow learner) why do they have to mess with things ... O well I guess I'll get used to it again .
                  They haven't changed the site in many years...

                  Comment


                  • Southshorerob
                    Southshorerob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Skipper ... It's a general statement

                  #10
                  Originally posted by Parashooter View Post
                  pick an item - scroll down and you'll see "classic view" just above Item description.
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                    #11
                    That fucking Barret is sweet. Is there still a multi-year wait list on any of their .50 BMG's? Last I tried, even the single shot was like 3 years.
                    NRA Benefactor Life
                    NRA Instructor & RSO
                    NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

                    Comment


                      #12
                      I cannot edit my above post, but I tried. There are a bunch of Barrett's on Gun Broker, but for $8,000 to $12,000, I would want it from the factory!
                      NRA Benefactor Life
                      NRA Instructor & RSO
                      NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

                      Comment


                        #13
                        The pictures all suck in the new layout.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Going to take some getting used to.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post
                            Thanks Skipper ... It's a general statement

                            ...So... you're just generally slow???....

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X