Cabelas Hamburg anybody going ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabelas Hamburg anybody going ?

My buddy is going in a few weeks but I have a bunch of 22 ammo waiting to be picked up now if anyone is going and feels like doing me a favor.

I can't help but I'm just curious -
    How would someone take delivery on an order you placed if they're not you?

And why would you order from a merchant who won't deliver ammo to NY? With gas, tolls and a 6 hour round trip, there can't possibly be a savings.
    • To be human is to be armed.
    • Ideology is the nemesis of intellect.
    • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.

Comment

Oh man I was there Tuesday! Sorry Phil.
      NRA MEMBER-NRA RSO-NYSRPA
      FREEPORT R&R
      NY CCW - FLORIDA CCW - UTAH CCW - PA CCW
      APPLESEED RIFLEMAN
      2015 PISTOL CHAMPION FROM THAT OTHER L.I. GUN FORUM

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
        My buddy is going in a few weeks but I have a bunch of 22 ammo waiting to be picked up now if anyone is going and feels like doing me a favor.
        Sorry Phil - I'm still healing from picking up your last haul of mini mags.
        Africa Part 2: May 2018

Comment

When you order there is a box you hit if the pick up person is not you then you type in the persons name. I wouldn't make the trip just for ammo bit my buddy goes to PA every year for a few day vacation and stops at Cabelas. The saving are well worth it when you have 20 boxes of mini mags for $8.99 plus other 22 ammo waiting. You tell me where I can find them cheap and I'm on it. Cheapest I've seen is Karps at $14 a box. Most local gun stores are around 20 . It sucks that Cabelas won't ship ammo to New York and now there prices on reloading components suck. They lost plenty of my business the past 3 years believe me . My main go to places are Midsouth and PSA

Comment

Working...
          X