X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

HOME!
    Cool. Damn though.
    I wanted to order 3 inch Hevi-metal BB and #2s and they don't have them.
    Who else sends to home?
    Midway and Mack's Prairie do not
    Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
      Awesome business model. "Lets sell something the customer doesn't want"
      How did this guy ever rise up to anything higher than mail room assistant?
      Most CEO's are brain dead. They get to the top by destroying their competition, then they destroy the company trying to get their bonus and please the Wall Street crowd with short term gains at the expense of long term success.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Most CEO's are brain dead. They get to the top by destroying their competition, then they destroy the company trying to get their bonus and please the Wall Street crowd with short term gains at the expense of long term success.
        But there's some logic in that. They are doing it for their own greed and the stockholders are the owners of the company. Not saying it s right or good or even smart in the longterm. But to be CEO and make stupid decisions that will lose money and cause your stock to drop is insane.
        Unless of course he has political ambitions or is so rich already he cares more about political libtardness than making money.
        Or he might be doing a Bill Gates and does it because of a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

But there's some logic in that. They are doing it for their own greed and the stockholders are the owners of the company. Not saying it s right or good or even smart in the longterm. But to be CEO and make stupid decisions that will lose money and cause your stock to drop is insane.
          Unless of course he has political ambitions or is so rich already he cares more about political libtardness than making money.
          Or he might be doing a Bill Gates and does it because of a woman
          Possible.

Comment

I have not been in a Dick's since they pulled their guns the last time around.
            I did, however, have to purchase a little red wagon at Field & Stream. There is my confession.

Comment

Isn't FUAC a share holder? Or am I confused and FUAC just holds dicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ceesman762 View Post
                Isn't FUAC a share holder? Or am I confused and FUAC just holds dicks?
                eats. He eats them

Comment

got my hunting license and duck stamp there but refused to buy anything even though i wanted to.

it's a shame i really did enjoy going there browsing and buying hunting gear i did not need.

don't get how this ceo has not been replaced with someone that is 2a friendly SMH
                  let's make america great again

Comment

I am starting to think putting the word "Smart" in front of anything makes it a good idea if the uneducated know it or not.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

I would guess a similar technology for electric cars will also exist.
                      Doesn't it already? OnStar can disable a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Matt View Post

Doesn't it already? OnStar can disable a car.
                        True! But that requires a voluntary subscription.

Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

True! But that requires a voluntary subscription.
                          Does it?!?! Not if they want it disables.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Matt View Post

Does it?!?! Not if they want it disables.
                            If you don't option for Onstar, you don't get Onstar. My 2016 Wrangler had it as an option. I declined so I don't have it.
                            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

The sales at Dick's are great - they must be desparate!

I would love to see an empty lot there for the next month and a half.

It would be wonderful if January brings a new CEO for the company and a new attitude toward customer's rights.

Comment

i can for see in the future a smart gun glitch in a self defense situation and lawyers lining up trying to hit pay dirt
                                "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Comment

Working...
                                X