Naked NFL veteran and current burglar shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked NFL veteran and current burglar shot

The worst part of this news story is that the NFL player shot in this story is the son of the player that missed the Superbowl because he was on a coke binge and passed out the night before the big game.
    I'm guessing this guy's Stanford University diploma doesn't mean much in the way of education.

A naked man who was shot while trying to break into a home has been identified as former NFL player Stanley Wilson II.

Wilson, of Portland, was shot by the homeowner. Police arrested Wilson after after he was found in the water fountain in the backyard of a home on the 490 block of Southwest Humphrey Boulevard.

The homeowner, who is cooperating with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, told deputies he shot Wilson as he tried to break into the house.

Wilson was naked and had been shot in the abdomen when he was found. He was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

He is charged with burglary and trespassing. More charges are possible as the investigation continues.

Wilson, a Stanford graduate, was a third-round pick of the Detroit Lions in 2005. He was a starting cornerback in 2007 but ended his season on injured reserve with a knee injury.
    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

I'm guessing this guy's Stanford University diploma doesn't mean much in the way of education.
    'Can you run?'
    'Yeah!'
    'Can you spell 'Cat'?
    ' Yeah!"

'Congratulations my dear boy, you just graduated...with honors!'
    SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Dindu Nuffin

Comment

This is the second pro ball player shot in the US recently. Remember the B-Ball player shot while high and breaking in to his baby-momma's pad to kick some ass, except he broke into the wrong apartment and got shot and killed?
        I never hear anything from the left about those homeowners saving their own skins against formidable odds. If a drugged up pro ball player wants to kick some ass in my house, I want to bring a gun to that fight, thank you very much.
        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

Comment

Moral to the story kids. Stay in school. Don't do drugs.

Comment

Working...
          X