Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decibullz ear pro. Anyone have or tried?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decibullz ear pro. Anyone have or tried?

found this on one of the social media pages.

does anyone have any experience with it?

https://www.decibullz.com/

I use them and they work great. They are real easy to mold to, my only advice is have the wife help you b/c it’s a bit awkward to get it molded to your ear when you can’t see what your doing. The other thing is the connecting string is sold separately. What’s nice about them is they come with 3 sizes for the rubber plug the goes in your ear canal so you can get a perfect fit.
    III%

Comment

I have the ones with the headphones built and I use them for my motorcycle. They sound great, easy to mold and super comfortable. For the price you can't beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by NYRAM View Post
        I have the ones with the headphones built and I use them for my motorcycle. They sound great, easy to mold and super comfortable. For the price you can't beat it.
        Didn’t see that one. Which one is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Li02liberty View Post
          I use them and they work great. They are real easy to mold to, my only advice is have the wife help you b/c it’s a bit awkward to get it molded to your ear when you can’t see what your doing. The other thing is the connecting string is sold separately. What’s nice about them is they come with 3 sizes for the rubber plug the goes in your ear canal so you can get a perfect fit.
          Thanks for the tips, will try to get the wife to help. Is the string really needed? I was thinking about not getting it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post

Thanks for the tips, will try to get the wife to help. Is the string really needed? I was thinking about not getting it lol.
            Depends, it’s really not but it’s nice to keep them together when you take them out and just hang them around your neck.
            III%

Comment

https://www.decibullz.com/custom-mol...ar-headphones/

Comment

Working...
              X