Evil Gun Store Customers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Gun Store Customers.

So here is my healthy lunch, the same lunch I usually get when I have time to get one:

lunch.jpg

And then along comes an Evil Gun Store Customer who gets right to the stomach of the matter and brings in the Evil:

holes.jpg

Yes the box was full at one time.

Thanks Tom!
    I fear I will be fat forever.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

cut them up and put them on your food. Tasty croutons.
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Comment

Sorry, but I'm gonna side with Tom on this one. The chocolate munchkin was yummy (thanks Tom) when I was there picking up my LIGC special ammo package. It was very nice meeting Kim.

+1 LI Ammo (again)

Comment

Tom must be a cop.

Comment

Fuck Lettuce!

Comment

you cooked them , now there squishy .............mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm doughnuts

Comment

Bwhahahaha are munchkin deliveries good for 5% off? Donuts 10% off? Hehehehe
              Might have to make a delivery soon.
              PS. Nice pistol showcase! Looks new with lots of goodies.

Comment

So what do you guys think I would choose ?

Comment

If you want to loose some weight, you should go to this place. Food is almost eatable but sign of owner in the crotch less pants chasing a busboy was truly revolting. My wife and I had a breakfast today there. I had to go and shoot USPSA match just to get the smell of wet sheep out of my nose.

P.S. It is joke, breakfast was delish, Malaka still an A-hole for not saying Hi.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                    So what do you guys think I would choose ?
                    All of them of course?? Lol

Comment

Entice you with sugary items until you fall into a sugar coma. Then they descend...attempting to get the best deals possible. Nefarious plan indeed.

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
                        If you want to loose some weight, you should go to this place. Food is almost eatable but sign of owner in the crotch less pants chasing a busboy was truly revolting. My wife and I had a breakfast today there. I had to go and shoot USPSA match just to get the smell of wet sheep out of my nose.

P.S. It is joke, breakfast was delish, Malaka still an A-hole for not saying Hi.
                        That Malaka dude needs to learn how to make Crabcakes Benedict.......

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post

I'm confused. Is delivery free or is it at least $15 ?? 😜

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
                            So here is my healthy lunch, the same lunch I usually get when I have time to get one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n44215[/ATTACH]

And then along comes an Evil Gun Store Customer who gets right to the stomach of the matter and brings in the Evil:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n44216[/ATTACH]

Yes the box was full at one time.

Thanks Tom!
                            I fear I will be fat forever.

Geez, a few donuts talked you down from a pile of avocado? Sounds like divine intervention to me....I'd rather eat week old oysters that an avocado, but that's just how I roll.

Comment

I had fried avocado with dinner tonight....that's healthy, right?
                              Trying not to be a thread killer....

Comment

Working...
                              X