Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idaho Gun Forums

Hi Checkerman,

You have made a lot of great posts in a very short period of time. You are a natural fit.

Since you are from Idaho, I hope there are MANY others like you who share LICG values.

Can you recommend any Idaho gun forums you are a member of? If so, are you also known there as Checkerman?

They make PM’s for stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrob View Post
      I think this is a valid post that could be interesting to other members, which a PM would not allow.

Now he could have used the Checkman function to direct it to Checkerman, but that doesn't hurt us; it just makes his post less likely to be seen by him.

Comment

https://idahosrpa.org/hundred_gun_raffle

Comment

No I use Checkman on most of the forums I belong to....except for those forums where somebody else beat me to it. On those forums I typically go by Jcordell. The first letter of my first name and my last name. Actually one of the sites that I'm active on is the Internet Movie Firearms Database (imfdb). Believe it or not I'm one of the moderators there because one can never be a big enough nerd when it comes to guns and movies and television and video games......................

Anyway I'm Jcordell on that site.
          Last edited by Checkman; 07-16-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrob View Post
            Sorry if I wasted your time with my post. This was my attempt to contact Checkman. I do not know how to PM members. I am not big on technology. I am not on Facebook, Instagram, etc., and only got an iPhone because my kids convinced me that I needed one (I don't, but I do like its camera).

Comment

Working...
            X