No announcement yet.

Time To Invest In Firearms & Ammo Related Stocks - I Think So

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am going to post again in this thread even at the risk of having another argument start up over something that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. No, I am not saying I am going to post anything not related to the topic so let me get to it:

I invested in VSTO, OLN, AOBC and a penny stock I for which I cannot recall the name. All of the stocks have lost value except one, that one being VSTO. AOBC is down 27.49% since I bought it and OLN is down 2.41%. While VSTO went down quite a bit after I purchased my shares, it has regained its value and then some above the price I bought it at. In fact it has gone up by about 6.85% above my purchase price. I'm not saying it will stay there or go higher over the long run or have the bottom fall out tomorrow but if I sold it now at its current going price, I'd have a small profit and the percentage of the gain would amount to more than any interest rate that I have received from any of my bank accounts in probably 10 to 15 years or longer. Of course it's all a gamble but I am leaving my money in all of these stocks and the way things have been going with the lunatics of the left going bonkers in their calls for more gun control, I think they will all go up as we near the election in 2020.
    Retired and loving it.

Comment

i'll stick to the 3 dimensional product

Comment

I invest in Target Sports on a weekly basis. Go "Prime " !

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
          I just joined Target Prime myself. I figure over the course of a year, I will save a lot more than the annual dues for it. Free shipping on all ammo orders was a big plus in my decision to get primed! A diverse portfolio is supposedly the way to go.
          Retired and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
            What is this Target Prime of which you speak ?
            "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

Free shipping on everything you buy even if it's 1 box of 20 rounds. Here take a look . https://www.targetsportsusa.com/targ...p-p-59081.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

free shipping right to your front door no matter how much or how little you order. Additionally you get an 8% discount on the ammo.
                Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Glenn B I looked at VSTO. The company isn't doing great and I'm not sure it's a great buy yet but no one really knows.
                  You have your reasoning and it could work well.
                  One thing though . You mentioned this strategy versus keeping money in the bank.
                  Kind of 2 extremes. Bank is very safe and practically negative returns while what you are planning is rather speculative and has lots of risk and possibly great rewards.
                  You can also look at good dividend stocks in especially the utility sector instead of the bank.
                  AT&T for example. Symbol T. It has a 5.7% current yield
                  "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Just wait until the anti's get a hold of the shareholder lists......
                    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Working...
                    X