Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Walmart Anti Gun?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is Walmart Anti Gun?

    Pretty good analysis of the "Trump Slump" in the gun industry.

    https://www.ammoman.com/blog/is-walm...noDZ5gB5946E6M

    #2
    Maybe they are anti-car too:

    https://babylonbee.com/news/walmart-...-car-accidents
    Retired and loving it.

    Comment


      #3
      It's all about woke.
      No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

      Comment


        #4
        Wal-Mart is about the almighty dollar and could give a shit about anything or anyone else.

        Comment


          #5
          Sam Walton and his empire are from and in Bentonville, Arkansas. 3 or 4 towns north of Fayetteville where the Clintons cut their teeth on being assholes. Then Billy became Governor of Arkansas. I’m sure Sam was quite tight with these type folks.


          Paul

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by lynyrd View Post
            Sam Walton and his empire are from and in Bentonville, Arkansas. 3 or 4 towns north of Fayetteville where the Clintons cut their teeth on being assholes. Then Billy became Governor of Arkansas. I’m sure Sam was quite tight with these type folks.


            Paul
            Sam was the man behind the throne. When Slick Willy got elected Walton had a small regional chain in and around Arkansas. Eight years later he was the biggest retailer in the world and all our useless plastic objects were made in China.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by spider View Post

              Sam was the man behind the throne. When Slick Willy got elected Walton had a small regional chain in and around Arkansas. Eight years later he was the biggest retailer in the world and all our useless plastic objects were made in China.


              Sam's hangar was next to the hangar I worked in and alongside Don Tyson's (Tyson Chicken) hangar. I can't remember which one it was but Ray Charles and Willie Nelson flew in to sing at their birthday party. Word going around at the time was Sam used Arkansas LE to transport money from Bentonville to Little Rock.


              Paul

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by cityrepo61 View Post
                Wal-Mart is about the almighty dollar and could give a shit about anything or anyone else.
                Walmart hurts more businesses and people in America then any other company..
                Supports cheap china stuff..no full time employees to save on benefits..no unions ..low pay..killed countless american manufacturing jobs while building China economy..kills small businesses everywhere.. richest Family in America maybe the world..hated by Democrats and liberal media for ever but now they're the greatest cause they temporarily fit the lefts agenda..so FUCK THEM!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by lynyrd View Post



                  Sam's hangar was next to the hangar I worked in and alongside Don Tyson's (Tyson Chicken) hangar. I can't remember which one it was but Ray Charles and Willie Nelson flew in to sing at their birthday party. Word going around at the time was Sam used Arkansas LE to transport money from Bentonville to Little Rock.


                  Paul
                  The Walton's are the richest family in America. I'm sure Bill got his cut.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Ransom View Post

                    Walmart hurts more businesses and people in America then any other company..
                    Supports cheap china stuff..no full time employees to save on benefits..no unions ..low pay..killed countless american manufacturing jobs while building China economy..kills small businesses everywhere.. richest Family in America maybe the world..hated by Democrats and liberal media for ever but now they're the greatest cause they temporarily fit the lefts agenda..so FUCK THEM!
                    They had a big contract with Rubbermaid. They kept telling them to lower their price or lose the business. Finally they said, "Hey, look, we've got an empty factory in China, move your fabricating over there." So they did. Then Walmart says they have to lower their price again. Rubbermaid says they won't make money. Walmart says that's OK, it's our factory now we don't need you. They killed so many businesses.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Walmart just took sides hoping the left will now stop bashing them for a while.. All of a sudden The left says Walmart is great for America..Wow

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                        Walmart just took sides hoping the left will now stop bashing them for a while.. All of a sudden The left says Walmart is great for America..Wow
                        doesn't matter what wally does , the elites never set foot in the place

                        Comment


                          #13
                          The Walton family no longer controls operations..........From wiki..... walmart is an American multinationalretail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets............. further the CEO is a lib...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by crashguy View Post
                            The Walton family no longer controls operations..........From wiki..... walmart is an American multinationalretail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets............. further the CEO is a lib...
                            The intel from this place is priceless.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              It's just Walmarts way of saying we have become Dicks!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X