You know you have a problem when..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you have a problem when..

....you find this in a random box-o-parts and start ordering the rest of the parts to complete the build.

No orphan's left behind, sound about right? Lol

Comment

Story of my life...

That and buying ammo in a caliber for a gun I dont own. Yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
        Story of my life...

That and buying ammo in a caliber for a gun I dont own. Yet.....
        Hey, that's called being a visionary. It also coincides with buying mags for guns you don't own yet. Subchapter of prepping 101

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Hey, that's called being a visionary. It also coincides with buying mags for guns you don't own yet. Subchapter of prepping 101
          I found a sling the other day. I started thinking about what rifle I could build for it.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

I found a sling the other day. I started thinking about what rifle I could build for it.
            Whatever gets you through the night. No judging here at LIGC

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
              No judging here at LIGC
              Who you kiddin'?
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
                Who you kiddin'?
                I'm the glass half full guy from the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
                  Who you kiddin'?
                  Shit, I love this place.
                  Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Geez, I think I have about six of those pistol grip thingees.............

Comment

I was doing some safe cleaning yesterday to make some room and pulled out an upper I have had for a while... I looked at the bcg and had no idea where I bought it from and never heard of manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
                        I was doing some safe cleaning yesterday to make some room and pulled out an upper I have had for a while... I looked at the bcg and had no idea where I bought it from and never heard of manufacturer.
                        Maybe it's dementia. That was the best thing about my Mom's dementia, she could hide her own Easter Eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Maybe it's dementia. That was the best thing about my Mom's dementia, she could hide her own Easter Eggs.
                          Haha but no... If it was dementia I wouldn't remember buying the upper either ... Its a PSA upper that I purchased without a charge handle or bcg

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Haha but no... If it was dementia I wouldn't remember buying the upper either ... Its a PSA upper that I purchased without a charge handle or bcg
                            OK, good.

Comment

Attached Files
                              "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Working...
                              X