• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
    so now my son's fiance's father is looking for a shotgun
    Does he know Ferris?

Comment

If he's a newbie then a side by side coach gun is stone simple to operate. Most home invasions end in a round or two. I have a few..rugged well built 1878 Cimarron's I'd part with one. $525.00 and he'd be ready for all that action that happen's here in the burb's. The Cimarron's are around $650-700 ish new.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Sr. View Post

If he's a newbie then a side by side coach gun is stone simple to operate. Most home invasions end in a round or two. I have a few..rugged well built 1878 Cimarron's I'd part with one. $525.00 and he'd be ready for all that action that happen's here in the burb's. The Cimarron's are around $650-700 ish new.
        I'll mention it to my son

Comment

"Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Haha 😆
            tell him he’s late to the party
            maybe you should’ve stocked up in anticipation of all your friends & family wanting one.
            I have legitimately fielded more then 2 dozen calls from customers and family since March. Friends only call for range days or accessory advise. They know better
            A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

Haha 😆
              tell him he’s late to the party
              maybe you should’ve stocked up in anticipation of all your friends & family wanting one.
              I have legitimately fielded more then 2 dozen calls from customers and family since March. Friends only call for range days or accessory advise. They know better
              better late than never . Wait till November if you want to see full retard panic buying

Comment

better late than never . Wait till November if you want to see full retard panic buying
                That's going to be double-secret extra-special full-retard panic buying!

...and I agree, better late than never (especially if his daughter will be the mother of your grandkids).

Comment

You know the drill. Double barrel, two blasts off the porch, no training necessary.

Comment

I’ll agree with that. November will be a shit show
                    A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

I’ll agree with that. November will be a shit show
                      November will be glorious as I bathe in liberal tears

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

November will be glorious as I bathe in liberal tears
                        I still recall the joy I felt the day after Election Day in 2016. I believed the media and the polls about the new Empress being crowned. The next day, I had to hide my glee and pretend to be empathetic. I was working for a very liberal Australia based insurance company and some of the people were behaving unprofessionally. I remember a coworker describing it as if their team lost the super bowl, but it was worse than that. The libs were talking literally about fearing they were going to be sent to newly erected concentration camps.
                        My company was in the middle of a restructuring and my job was eliminated shortly thereafter. I read posts on LinkedIn from people in that company and very clearly, Diversity and Inclusion are top priorities with professionalism and competence being low on the list. I guess my white privilege saved me from having to eat liberal crap for the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

I still recall the joy I felt the day after Election Day in 2016. I believed the media and the polls about the new Empress being crowned. The next day, I had to hide my glee and pretend to be empathetic. I was working for a very liberal Australia based insurance company and some of the people were behaving unprofessionally. I remember a coworker describing it as if their team lost the super bowl, but it was worse than that. The libs were talking literally about fearing they were going to be sent to newly erected concentration camps.
                          My company was in the middle of a restructuring and my job was eliminated shortly thereafter. I read posts on LinkedIn from people in that company and very clearly, Diversity and Inclusion are top priorities with professionalism and competence being low on the list. I guess my white privilege saved me from having to eat liberal crap for the last 3 years.
                          They are so diverse and inclusive that they hate anyone that feels differently then they.
                          What is so interesting though is this part that I've heard from others too:
                          "The libs were talking literally about fearing they were going to be sent to newly erected concentration camps."
                          I guess it's because it is exactly what they would do if they could when in power.

Comment

They are so diverse and inclusive that they hate anyone that feels differently then they.
                            "The libs were talking literally about fearing they were going to be sent to newly erected concentration camps."
                            I guess it's because it is exactly what they would do if they could when in power.
                            I couldn’t agree more. They liken those of us on the right to Nazis while they are the first to adopt those practices.

Comment

...and somehow they will think that all over again when Trump wins in November, even though there were no camps erected (other than SanFran and CHAZ of course).

Comment

Working...
                              X