Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any ranges on Long Island that allow shooting steel plates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any ranges on Long Island that allow shooting steel plates?

Please let me know, thanks!

Freeport but it's a private range

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post
      Freeport but it's a private range

Ok thanks....love your avatar...I'm new here...are most people on this forum bitter towards LIF?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

Ok thanks....love your avatar...I'm new here...are most people on this forum bitter towards LIF?
        This oasis exists because the ship that was LIF sank. Most of us came from over there on life rafts.
        “The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
        Alexander Hamilton

Comment

If you are nice to the RO's at Calverton they let you shoot steel at the 100 target a near the end of the line. Keep them around 2-3 feet off the ground and they won't give you a problem

Comment

Originally posted by GunsNGolf View Post

This oasis exists because the ship that was LIF sank. Most of us came from over there on life rafts full of goats.

Comment

Originally posted by GunsNGolf View Post

This oasis exists because the ship that was LIF sank. Most of us came from over there on life rafts.
              LOL...I have been floating out in sea for years!!!

Comment

There's a link somewhere here for you to get the backstory. I don't have it. But yeah, the former owner of LIF is not an honorable man.
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

There's a link somewhere here for you to get the backstory. I don't have it. But yeah, the former owner of LIF is not an honorable man.
                  Yes, he banned me for getting to much media attention during Dan Losquadro election campaign and his vote for the safe act. ......... I would love to see that link

Comment

you can become a member at freeport range and then you can shoot steel outside at the sandpit. look for the spot with no sand.
                    they also have a 24 hour indoor range. real nice place
                    let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
                      you can become a member at freeport range and then you can shoot steel outside at the sandpit. look for the spot with no sand.
                      Ok great...do they have a website?

Comment

Ok great...do they have a website?
                        http://freeportrevolver.org

Comment

Rumor has it that I was pounding some steel swingers at the 200 yd line somewhere recently.

Comment

Yes, he banned me for getting to much media attention during Dan Losquadro election campaign and his vote for the safe act. ......... I would love to see that link
                            I tried a search but came up empty. You should PM one of the MODs for it.
                            Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
                              +1. I joined in June and have gone around half a dozen or more times. Everyone I've met so far has been super friendly and helpful. It's about 10 extra minutes for me over the Nassau county range but a thousand times better. No hassles, nice people and easy access. And you can shoot steel outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X