Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore has Henrys in stock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore has Henrys in stock.

Lots of them….

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...ampaign=060821
    When they kick out your front door
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun?

I am tempted to order the large loop 22LR Carbine.

Comment

I'm looking to get a lever 22lr youth but would rather buy local. What are the chances thats possible?

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar View Post
        I am tempted to order the large loop 22LR Carbine.
        Try it before you buy it, I had the large loop on my Chiappa Alaskan and I swapped it for a standard lever. Unless your wearing mittens you will get a lot of knuckle slap. YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by StrongBeach View Post

Try it before you buy it, I had the large loop on my Chiappa Alaskan and I swapped it for a standard lever. Unless your wearing mittens you will get a lot of knuckle slap. YMMV
          But it look sooo kewl !

Comment

the large loop is one royal pain to operate, I have 2 friends who went with the "John Wayne" large loop look, both switched the large loop out for the standard
            High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I was actually trying to get the all weather .38/357 but not at over $1000. I originally had a price around $750.
              I also found that the LGS was incorrect. The barrel is not stainless, it is plated,

Still want one but I'll wait.

Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
                the large loop is one royal pain to operate, I have 2 friends who went with the "John Wayne" large loop look, both switched the large loop out for the standard
                I prefer the "Rifleman" large loop, lol. Seriously, it was a royal pain in the ass with my Chiappa, and the action on that was butter smooth. what I did on my rifle was a butt cover and I wrapped the lever from Bobs Leather Works HIs stuff was insanely well done, at a fair price and he will pick up the phone and talk you.

https://youtu.be/g_-qBboJ48M

www.bobsleatherworks.com
                Last edited by StrongBeach; 06-09-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

But it look sooo kewl !
                  Isn’t that what everyone wants 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by oshwan View Post
                    I'm looking to get a lever 22lr youth but would rather buy local. What are the chances thats possible?
                    I believe I saw some youth levers at south shore Sportsman in Merrick last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
                      That's because you have to buy a pair of Luke McCain cowhide gloves to shoot it.
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks25 View Post
                        I was actually trying to get the all weather .38/357 but not at over $1000. I originally had a price around $750.
                        I also found that the LGS was incorrect. The barrel is not stainless, it is plated,

Still want one but I'll wait.
                        Henry calls it an All Weather proprietary finish. It's like a hard dull chrome. It is certainly not stainless. Wish we could get a pile of them.
                        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

WWDD What Would Destro Do?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBonds View Post
                            WWDD What Would Destro Do?
                            He probably has 2 of each already.

Comment

Originally posted by oshwan View Post
                              Try calling ......LI Ammo, South Shore Sportsman, and Bruce at Hunters Essentials.

Comment

Working...
                              X