Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore has Henrys in stock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are some good prices on those rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks25 View Post
      I was actually trying to get the all weather .38/357 but not at over $1000. I originally had a price around $750.
      I also found that the LGS was incorrect. The barrel is not stainless, it is plated,

Still want one but I'll wait.
      Yep, the prices are just south of insane. I ordered a .357 Bog Boy X for $779 last August. Even got yo pick the serial #. I can’t do a G for a lever.
      When they kick out your front door
      How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head
      Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

Henry calls it an All Weather proprietary finish. It's like a hard dull chrome. It is certainly not stainless. Wish we could get a pile of them.
        What do you think of the Chiappa Alaskan, I had it, sold it and regret selling. The Bob's leather made it look very retro tactical. Do they make an 1892 is stainless , I see Rossi has one but their actions are notoriously gritty.

Comment

I love my 357 Henry! Has zero kick to it. Speak to Josh or Alan at LI Ammo.

Thanks Josh

Comment

I got my hopes up! Been searching for the Long Ranger model in 5.56 for months. Thanks for sharing the info anyway!

Comment

That 22WMR octagon pump looks real nice. The only action I dont have in 22 mag. $619 that's a bit steep.

Comment

Henry's have the sweetest action out of the box
                Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Working...
                X