OWB for CCW? P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
    Just ordered a #215 for my Ruger LC-9 ( smallest pistol I own ) -- for when I travel out of state ---- not here -- ( got that Yaphank ? ) ---

Pics will come in 7 to 10 days --
    4 days to show up ---

I like it ---- but --

Leather is very stiff --- I'll work on that --

Holds very good & I haven't adjusted it yet --

The nice little black cloth bag has a big assed - unappealable sticker on the other side ---- "Where's the Wifey's iron -- that sticker gotta go" -- LOL

NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Body types will play a role in holster choice also.
      That sounds like a fat joke! Are you calling me fat? I've been triggered!
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I left the range carrying a 4" 1911 OWB and took off my jacket while getting in the car. When I called my wife to tell her I was on my way home, she asked me to stop at Trader Joes in Merrick. I walked the store for a half hour open carrying a 1911 and not a soul said anything. I didn't notice until I got back in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post
          I left the range carrying a 4" 1911 OWB and took off my jacket while getting in the car. When I called my wife to tell her I was on my way home, she asked me to stop at Trader Joes in Merrick. I walked the store for a half hour open carrying a 1911 and not a soul said anything. I didn't notice until I got back in the car.
          I think printing is an overblown concern. Most people’s heads are so far up their own ass they wouldn’t know if the building they’re in was on fire. No one’s gonna notice an awkward angle under your shirt if you bend the wrong way grabbing something off the shelf in a store.

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post

I think printing is an overblown concern. Most people’s heads are so far up their own ass they wouldn’t know if the building they’re in was on fire. No one’s gonna notice an awkward angle under your shirt if you bend the wrong way grabbing something off the shelf in a store.
            But it only takes one idiot with a phone to make your life hell. Ymmv.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

But it only takes one idiot with a phone to make your life hell. Ymmv.
              The flip side of the coin

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post
                Probably thought you were a cop ---

A year or two ago I was talking to a bunch of buddies in front of a building -- one of them who works in a local-ish gun shop -- had his 1911 hanging out for all the world to see --- as the people in ahead of us walked out they were eye-balling his pistol ---- I pointed and said --

"You want that thing hanging out like that" ?

Yea --- he pulled his lose fitting shirt over it --
                NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

https://www.bravoconcealment.com/col...5-9mm-holsters

bravo is my go to they sell bundles for cheap get iwb and owb …great retention and the owb is slim enough to carry with just a t shirt give them a try you wouldn’t be disappointed I got the combos for both Glock 19 and 48 also a iwb light bearing they are excellent and affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

4 days to show up ---

I like it ---- but --

Leather is very stiff --- I'll work on that --

Holds very good & I haven't adjusted it yet --

The nice little black cloth bag has a big assed - unappealable sticker on the other side ---- "Where's the Wifey's iron -- that sticker gotta go" -- LOL
                    Wrapped the LC in a paper bag then slid into a plastic baggie --

Then slathered glove oil in side -- I'll let it sit for a few days --

Then a lite coat of oil on the outside ----
                    Last edited by Ricekila; 11-21-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBonds View Post
                      Is carrying OWB for CCW realistic? I would like to pick something up for my P365 now so I can experiment and get comfortable with it. Any suggestions?
                      For $19.99, Maybe worth a try... Anyone have one???
                      Aim Depot offers competitive prices on the firearm accessories you love!

Comment

Working...
                      X