Riding mower made all the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riding mower made all the difference

I don't Facebook, but someone sent me this and thought it might brighten someone elses day, as it did mine.

Brittany Lynn Garrett added 3 new photosfeeling blessed with Christopher Garrett.

May 18 at 1:14pm ·

Where do I begin? Something AMAZING happened today! As I was getting ready for my day, my husband appeared at the door with tears in his eyes holding our son. My heart sank and I thought someone we love took a trip to Heaven....He quickly assured me that no one had died, but someone had just given him a very expensive riding lawn mower! I don't know who they are, but they have been watching my 100% combat disabled husband push mow our entire yard once or twice a week, and thought this would help make more time for the important things in life!!! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! You don't know how much pain this is going to save him from!!!

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition.

- Rudyard Kipling

I cannot possibly convey how awesome this story is. Thanks for posting it. Made my day.

PS - doing deeds of kindness like this example is the #2 reason why I wish to win a big-ass lottery.

Comment

Very cool ..
      There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

There are still people out there that have amazing class and truly appreciate what our veterans have done for all of us.

Comment

Nice to hear stuff like this. It gives us hope.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
            It gives veterans like myself hope in the American people!!!!

Comment

That story made me smile and if you ever saw me in a picture, you'd know I don't smile often.

Comment

Wow, pretty blown away. ..

Comment

Wow great story ...... There is hope for mankind!!

Comment

Working...
                  X