Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VA Secretary compares the VA to Disney?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VA Secretary compares the VA to Disney?!

This idiot is comparing wait times in line with Disney World!? He needs to be fired, tarred and beaten with a rail! What a complete asshole!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...should-va.html
    Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald on Monday compared the length of time veterans wait to receive health care at the VA to the length of time people wait for rides at Disneyland, and said his agency shouldn't use wait times as a measure of success because Disney doesn't either.
    "When you got to Disney, do they measure the number of hours you wait in line? Or what's important? What's important is, what's your satisfaction with the experience?" McDonald said Monday during a Christian Science Monitor breakfast with reporters. "And what I would like to move to, eventually, is that kind of measure."
    McDonald's comments angered House Speaker Paul Ryan, who tweeted out Monday afternoon, "This is not make-believe, Mr. Secretary. Veterans have died waiting in those lines."
    SHADAP VARMINT!

Fire him.
    POS
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Fucking Asshole...

Comment

What a dick!!!!!!!

Comment

And this is what's wrong. As stupid as I think most Americans are, you really have to search out someone this out of touch with reality.

Comment

The truth is that too many veterans are dying on the line, scumbag.

Comment

So in other words, disney is the only game in town, as is VA Heathcare for many Veterans. If you want and need it that badly, then you'll wait... These wait times are a measure of incompetency. He compares wait times for a luxury to a necessity. He should step down... He's disgusting...

Comment

Originally posted by Llaara View Post
                So in other words, disney is the only game in town, as is VA Heathcare for many Veterans. If you want and need it that badly, then you'll wait... These wait times are a measure of incompetency. He compares wait times for a luxury to a necessity. He should step down... He's disgusting...
                There was a time when if someone said something as stupid they would tender their resignation the next day. Today no one in the administration gives a shit because they know no one is paying attention.
                SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

I thought this guy was useless from the start. I never expected any improvement.
                  Assholes in govt think we should have a single payer system - they'll handle it just like the VA or Medicare. FU

Comment

Working...
                  X