• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veterans protesting in front of trump towers

they were paid to do it by hillary

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...erans-protest/
    let's make america great again

First, THANK YOU for your service.

Second: I'm sure your VA starved brothers want to choke some sense back into your short term memory asses.
    Last edited by Hannco; 05-25-2016, 03:10 PM.
    "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
    Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Comment

From what I heard this AM, Trump made good on his promise, and gave 1mil. out of his own pocket to the Vets.
      Later, Steve
      Last edited by anothersteve; 05-25-2016, 04:34 PM.
      People are crazy and times are strange
      I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
      I used to care but........ things have changed

Comment

Maybe they are veterans. John Kerry is a veteran. Like the non-reg. wearing of decorations?
        U.S.-Secretary-of-State-John-Kerry-in-1971-protesting-the-war-in-Vietnam.-Oh-my-times-have-changed-300x210.jpg
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

hillary will do anything to get elected. trump has no filter. this will be a very interesting election. trump hits back hard
          lets hope we get to make america great again.
          let's make america great again

Comment

Hillary as rich as she is doesn't have enough money to pay me or any of my friends to protest for her.
            These veterans are a disgrace.
            How about protesting hillary for allowing 4 americans to die in Bengahzi?
            How about protesting Hillary who has always hated the military.
            How about protesting the wife of the POS that abandoned men in Somalia?
            Send them in without armor so we don't upset the warlords.

Hillary should be shot.
            And I'd like to kick these veterans ass fo rbeing sellouts.

I don't care if they don't like Trump, but Hillary is about as pro military as Jane Fonda
            "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Unfortunately, being a Veteran doesn't necessarily mean you love this country. It doesn't mean you have any respect for the Constitution or even have any idea what it is. It doesn't mean you're a good person. It doesn't mean you're a smart person.

It only means you've successfully satisfied your obligation to qualify for Veteran status.

What you make of being a Veteran beyond that is completely up to the you. Like anything else, you've got your "winners".

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X