Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when the president supported the military?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Remember when the president supported the military?


    #2
    I wasn't alive during the Reagan era. Must have been nice...aside from FOPA.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by sheeple View Post
      I wasn't alive during the Reagan era. Must have been nice...aside from FOPA.
      He wasn't perfect, but compared to the sideshow that the office of the POTUS has become it was better. At least you knew where the man stood.

      Comment


      • Lovemyglock
        Lovemyglock commented
        Editing a comment
        it's beyond a sideshow at this point. It's a travesty

      #4
      What I would give to have him back at 1300...a true American, may he rest in peace.

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by Lovemyglock View Post
        What I would give to have him back at 1300...a true American, may he rest in peace.
        Or even 1600!
        LOL - Old people have foggy memories, eh?

        Comment


        • Lovemyglock
          Lovemyglock commented
          Editing a comment
          haha! I always mix that up. It's a mental block thanks to that old age fog

        #6
        How about 1313?
        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

        Comment


          #7
          Originally posted by Lovemyglock View Post
          What I would give to have him back at 1300...a true American, may he rest in peace.
          Didn't Bill have a little love nest at 1300? Used to slip out while Hill was working on her calves and ankles and decorate blue dresses.

          Comment


          • Lovemyglock
            Lovemyglock commented
            Editing a comment
            yep, another disgrace to the address, as bad as the current residentS (underline the 's' btw)...

          #8
          I served under both kinds of POTUS. Entered service under Carter and finished under Reagan...night and day.
          I honestly can't imagine serving under this guy, he stands for everything I despise and his contempt for the military has taken an awful toll on the troops.

          Comment


            #9
            Originally posted by sheeple View Post
            I wasn't alive during the Reagan era. Must have been nice...aside from FOPA.
            When Americans were proud and the American President was a proud American!
            SHADAP VARMINT!

            Comment


              #10
              Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
              I served under both kinds of POTUS. Entered service under Carter and finished under Reagan...night and day.
              I honestly can't imagine serving under this guy, he stands for everything I despise and his contempt for the military has taken an awful toll on the troops.
              We do not serve becaise of the POTUS.
              Ours is a far higher calling.
              As you did I joined under Carter
              Got out under George H Bush a great leader. btw.
              But it's not the POTUS. It 's the men we serve with, the men before us, and the future. THAT's why we did it.
              We paid our share back.
              "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

              Comment

              Working...
              X