Attn all veterans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn all veterans

Shirley fabricators is a metal working business out of Tuscaloosa Al that makes high end smokers. They are a very patriotic company that tries to give back to our veterans when they can. On August 25th they are doing just that. The 2018 Veterans BBQ will be held at the Northport VA. Multiple volunteers from the tri-state area that own Shirley smokers will be donating their time to make some great BBQ. I know it's also Campsites Range Day, but why not do both? I will be there with my friends cooking from the wee hours of the morning, so stop by and say hi! I'll be wearing "The best Marine is a Submarine" hat. Check out the Shirley website if you're interested in a high end product.
    Shirley Fabrication is a family owned and operated custom metal fabrication business specializing in cookers/smokers, vehicle bumpers, ornamental iron and custom fabrication services.

This is tomorrow people! I'm getting up in 4.5 hours to get the smoke rollin' and the ribs cookin'! Come on down and see us and enjoy some great BBQ! It's good to belong to the DD214 alumnus.

Comment

Vanessa Brown called me today on this. She said someone was cooking 2 pigs overnight...now I know who 👍🇺🇸

Thanks for getting behind (or in front) of this, it should be a great day.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

If you didn't make it, you missed an awesome event. I am honored to have been a part of it. August 24th next year lane the date open.

Comment

I like BBQ. Unfortunately I'm not a veteran.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Squid View Post
                  If you didn't make it, you missed an awesome event. I am honored to have been a part of it. August 24th next year lane the date open.
                  I'm bummed that I missed this thread until now. I would have come down.
                  Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

I wish I saw this much sooner. How does this work, people just volunteer to cook? donate meat? Ever since smokin' at the maples in manorville was cancelled a few years back my bbq team is always on the lookout for Long Island events. We just did Hudson Valley Ribfest the weekend before this. Where can I get information for next year?

Comment

Heard it was great, lots of good feedback on the chow.

Bonus point for the hat 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

Heard it was great, lots of good feedback on the chow.

Bonus point for the hat 👍
                        I think the hat is a negative bonus point
                        Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Working...
                        X