X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pasco Man Pretends to Be Military Veteran To Get Jobs

I'll never understand this behavior.
    Posted June 30th, 2016 @ 10:54am

New Port Richey, Fla. (970 WFLA)-The Pasco Sheriff's Economic Crimes Unit has arrested 24 year old Stephen Henry Lang for uttering a forged instrument.

Lang allegedly misrepresented himself as a veteran of the U.S. Army and the holder of a Purple Heart. He showed one employer his Purple Heart tag that he fraudulently obtained from the Florida DHSMV.

He did this to gain sympathy from a prospective employer.

According to the Pasco Sheriff's report, on April 30th, Lang allegedly produced as true, a counterfeit DD-214 military discharge document to the owner of Bella Pools in order to better his chances at employment.

During questioning by detectives, Lang admitted that he fabricated the DD-214 document from a download he had taken off of Google.

Lang was arrested on both charges and transported to the Land O' Lakes Detention Center.

Photo Credit: Pasco Sheriff's Office

Read more: http://wiod.iheart.com/articles/loca...#ixzz4D94Aca00

Stolen valor scumbag!
    NRA Benefactor Life
    NRA Instructor & RSO
    NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

Charge him federally, convict his stolen valor ass and sentence him to 10,000 hours community service at a VA Medical Center after his jail time is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
        Charge him federally, convict his stolen valor ass and sentence him to 10,000 hours community service at a VA Medical Center after his jail time is done.
        I like that idea

An equally filthy piece of crap I know, who's never been in the service, had a Vietnam Veteran bumper sticker on the back of his truck (until I peeled it off )

Comment

Should have slashed his tires too
          SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Originally posted by Lovemyglock View Post

I like that idea

An equally filthy piece of crap I know, who's never been in the service, had a Vietnam Veteran bumper sticker on the back of his truck (until I peeled it off )
            Sad to say, there are mutts like this guy right here on LI too. Hopefully they keep this guys prosecution in the public eye, it'll be a good reminder to other posers of what can (should) happen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post
              Or even worse, you could park in front of his house 😜

Comment

I hate people like him. They want the 'glory', but don't want to endure any of the physical and mental trials that go with it.
                Last edited by sheeple; 07-01-2016, 06:10 PM.
                “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Slimebag P O S !

Pathetic looking mother f#&ker ain't He?
                  Last edited by GSD; 07-01-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Russian View Post
                    yeah, but that would make me a dirtbag too. Cracks me up that he still has no idea where his bogus sticker went

Comment

I'm really tired of the stolen valor parasites. These fake Vets should know what a real blanket is, first hand.
                      "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Yeah, this guy saw a few too many movies, with his SEAL style beard. A blanket party would suit him perfectly.
                        NRA Benefactor Life
                        NRA Instructor & RSO
                        NYSRPA, SAF, GOA

Comment

That story was really lacking information.
                          Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

Working...
                          X