Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LT Michael P Murphy US Navy SEAL Museum

03BB2A07-E1CA-4006-B58C-999ED36C4C87.png

For anyone not aware, a world class Museum is under construction honoring Murph, Operation Red Wings, US Navy SEALS and the entire NSW (Naval Special Warfare) community.
    The Museum will also be home to and the official training facility for the US Naval Sea Cadet Corps.

The Building envelope will be completed by late fall and the interior, technology and even an indoor “ride” that will simulate a ride in a SEAL Underwater Delivery Vehicle (UDV) in 9-D is scheduled to open by May 2020.

The Museum is being built on land provided by Suffolk County but the project is receiving no government funding. 100% private donations and grants are building this remarkable facility.
    I know most of you are hard working guys and girls but I’d like to ask you to consider supporting the project. A Legacy Brick is a great way to support our work AND have your own personal, family or professional connection to it.
    Feel free to browse the website and if you have any questions PM me.

This is will be a world class facility when it is completed and it is right here on Long Island...where Murph spent his life.

Oh, we call it Mike’s House !

https://murphsealmuseum.org/

https://murphsealmuseum.org/support/bricks/

Huntington Guy your PM is full it said....

Hi I'm Pete from Syosset, Capt Carl Tiska, Navy SEAL Officer grew up a few blocks from me, he served 30 yrs as a SEAL officer and is the pride of my hometown Syosset NY.

How much is a brick to honor LT Murphy?

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Guy View Post
      Huntington Guy your PM is full it said....

Hi I'm Pete from Syosset, Capt Carl Tiska, Navy SEAL Officer grew up a few blocks from me, he served 30 yrs as a SEAL officer and is the pride of my hometown Syosset NY.

How much is a brick to honor LT Murphy?
      Not many SEAL Captains. I’d be happy to brief him on the Museum if he’s interested. You are certainly welcome to join.

Bricks are $200 for military families, vets and first responders.
      $300 for everyone else.

emptied my mailbox.

Comment

Working...
      X