World War II – Explore the Eastern Front! July 13-14. Fort Mifflin, PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War II – Explore the Eastern Front! July 13-14. Fort Mifflin, PA

Experience World War II history from the Eastern Front! Living history activities with soldiers and civilians, guided tours, “rifle” drills, “grenade” toss, and MORE!

Saturday and Sunday July 13 and 14 – 10am to 4pm

http://www.fortmifflin.us/event/worl...eastern-front/

Can I bring my stroopwafel?
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

If this is only date you can get, sure, but I would recommend come with family.

Comment

If you are interested in the Eastern Front war, I highly recommend Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Podcast series called "Ghosts of the Ostfront." It was excellent. If have the MP3s if you want them.
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
          If you are interested in the Eastern Front war, I highly recommend Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Podcast series called "Ghosts of the Ostfront." It was excellent. If have the MP3s if you want them.
          yes please

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post

yes please
            Send me your email address via PM. I'll send you a link to download them.
            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
            Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
            Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
            X