Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preferred bolt gun optics?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Preferred bolt gun optics?

    I think my across the board favorite for a precision rifle is the NightForce 3-15 or BEAST.

    I like the 15-55 Comp on my match rifle and the 3-10 SHV on my hunting rifle.


    #2
    I have a Sightron III and am very pleased with it.
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

    Comment


      #3
      I'm afraid to ask (or look up) what those cost.
      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

      Comment


        #4
        Using a Leupold MK IV ERT on a Rem and would do it again in a heartbeat.
        Sako wearing a Bushnell Tactical Elite in 3.5 - 21 with a tres' cool Horus 59 reticle that is amazingly better than I would have hoped it was going to be.
        Had it up for sale on, ahem, another site as I wanted to try something else and almost glad it didn't sell.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post
          I'm afraid to ask (or look up) what those cost.
          You do know that there is another Long Island gun forum for guys whose spending limit is 3x their weekly allowance, yes?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by pandm View Post

            You do know that there is another Long Island gun forum for guys whose spending limit is 3x their weekly allowance, yes?
            Really?
            Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

            Comment


              #7
              Nightforce ATACR FFP for the win...

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by pandm View Post
                Using a Leupold MK IV ERT on a Rem and would do it again in a heartbeat.
                Sako wearing a Bushnell Tactical Elite in 3.5 - 21 with a tres' cool Horus 59 reticle that is amazingly better than I would have hoped it was going to be.
                Had it up for sale on, ahem, another site as I wanted to try something else and almost glad it didn't sell.

                I run leupold Mark 4s and a Mark 6 on my air rifles and savages. Good scopes

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Scharfschütze View Post
                  Nightforce ATACR FFP for the win...
                  Gun guys gotta gun playa

                  Comment


                    #10
                    What about something ACOG-like on one of these short barreled .308 'patrol' rifles that are out there today. Ranges being what they are around here, not much call for glass that can see across a zip code.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Vortex viper pst 6-24x50

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Big Matt View Post
                        What about something ACOG-like on one of these short barreled .308 'patrol' rifles that are out there today. Ranges being what they are around here, not much call for glass that can see across a zip code.
                        ACOGs and ELCANs are both AR and airrifle only in my house.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post
                          Vortex viper pst 6-24x50

                          This is a lot of scope for the money

                          Comment


                            #14
                            +1 Vortex + 1 Mcfly

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I have a Night Force 5.5-22x50 on my R700P 308. You get what you pay for. There's a reason Night Force is so expensive.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X