Holosun HA403G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holosun HA403G

Anyone have any experience with it or the Primary Amrs MD-ADS?

I have an Aimpoint Comp M2 but I need a higher mount for it. I like a lower 1/3 co-witness. The Larue LT-150 is about 160 bucks or 400 for a PRO. I really did not want to spend 160 bucks for an older 4moa red dot mount. I spent the same money and ordered a Holosun HA403G instead.

I have seen a bunch of good reviews on these budget red dots and only a couple of bad reviews. I realize it is not an Aimpoint but

I have the Primary Arms on a Keltec SU-16 and the Holosun on a Mossberg 500. They both work well and I'm happy with both of them for their specific application (range toys and general plinking). I like the Trijicon MRO over the Aimpoint for a combat rifle, but I also can't afford to put one on every rifle.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I hope to have some good Holosun experiences shortly.

Comment

I mounted the Holosun. It is small, like a T1 Micro. The 403g mounted for a lower 1/3 co-witess is the same height as the Comp2 with an absolute co-witness. So far it works as described and seems to function well. I have bore sighted it and hope to have a range report soon.

Comment

Working...
        X