Nikon Black X1000 6-24x50 MOA....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HabsFan View Post
    So strange. You can find the X1000 in MRAD no problems, but the MOA is like a ghost... and the MOA version would probably sell way better.
    Yup. You can't find the MOA because they're all sold out. I think I got the last one anywhere. Midway had one in stock for about 15 minutes about two weeks ago. I've found the same thing to be true on the Vortex PST Gen II, MRAD readily available, MOA nowhere.

Comment

The FX1000's have just been released. Ordered one this morning in 6-24x50 MOA (FFP). Stay tuned for range report.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
        The FX1000's have just been released. Ordered one this morning in 6-24x50 MOA (FFP). Stay tuned for range report.
        .... and they're gone. anywhere that had them yesterday are sold out.

Comment

What are they going for? Will it sparc a cost war with Vortex?

Comment

Looks like $650 everywhere .

Comment

The 6-24x50 goes for $800, the 4-16x50 goes for $650. IMO, this is supposed to be a direct competitor to the Viper PST Gen 2 which is about $200 more. I have the Viper, so it will be interesting to compare them side by side. I also have the X1000 6-24x50 and the glass quality is excellent. I've always been a fan of Nikon glass and I've found them generally to be brighter than Vortex. However, the Viper PST Gen 2 is the first Vortex scope that I've really been impressed with and when I was running that side-by-side with the X1000, I really liked the Vortex better, but the Vortex is FFP and the X1000 is SFP and that will make a lot of difference. The FX1000 has a better reticle than the X1000, but not as detailed as the Vortex. Anxious to get it.

Comment

Working...
              X