Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of a good reputable company that actually manufactures gun sites..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone know of a good reputable company that actually manufactures gun sites..?

    Just to be clear, I'm not looking for someone who sells gun accessories or farms work out. I need and actual metal shop/manufacture familiar with pistol sights.
    Your help is appreciated.

    Thank you!

    #2
    Dawson Precision makes custom height sights for many different applications.
    https://dawsonprecision.com/gun-sights/

    What are you looking for, and for what type of gun?
    Steve

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
      Dawson Precision makes custom height sights for many different applications.
      https://dawsonprecision.com/gun-sights/

      What are you looking for, and for what type of gun?
      Steve, I have a unique idea and I'm looking to have them produced.

      Comment


        #4
        If you are just looking for a one off, any machine shop would likely be able to bang out a set to your specs.

        Comment


          #5
          https://www.thefreedictionary.com/gun-sight
          Noun 1. gun-sight - a sight used for aiming a gun gunsight battle sight, battlesight - an arrangement of sights that makes possible the rapid aiming of a...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by mattyj513 View Post
            If you are just looking for a one off, any machine shop would likely be able to bang out a set to your specs.
            Thanks Mattyj513 but I'm looking more towards mass production. .

            Comment


              #7
              3d printer? for one off prototype

              Comment


                #8
                might also try Novak

                Comment


                  #9
                  I would try calling Dawson Precision. In the past, I've been able to call/email them, and communicate directly with the owner.
                  Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
                  Certified NROI RSO

                  Member Freeport R&R

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by doctorpc View Post
                    3d printer? for one off prototype

                    Thanks Doc I was looking for a manufacture because not only would I need a proto but in case this works, I can go to production. .


                    Originally posted by doctorpc View Post
                    might also try Novak
                    I will check them out. I wonder if they actually manufacture or just have a design.

                    Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
                    I would try calling Dawson Precision. In the past, I've been able to call/email them, and communicate directly with the owner.
                    2 for Dawson
                    Bob, I had reached out to them afew days ago . Waiting to see if the respond back.
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Dark Storm Industries.......



















































                      ..














                      maxresdefault.jpg


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X