Decent rings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent rings?

Looking for a respectable set of 1", medium height, picatinny rings. Bought a set of Leupold Rifleman rings (only after I got them did I found out they were made in Singapore) on Scamazon, and they stripped stoopidly easy, even with a torque screwdriver. Getting tired of the Asian made crap. Looking for a decent set of rings, w/o going crazy. Not looking for long range type stuff. They will be going on a 7.62x39 rifle, with a <$200 scope, to only shoot on LI (50-200 yards). Suggestions?
    Steve

Weaver always worked well for me

Comment

DNZ, one piece aluminum, models for every platform, made in the USA. https://www.dnzproducts.com

Comment

I just found these in my drawer. Excellent quality, never used. $30 and they're yours. They're normally $50. PM me if you want them.

IMG_4537.JPGIMG_4538.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
          I just found these in my drawer. Excellent quality, never used. $30 and they're yours. They're normally $50. PM me if you want them.
          I’ll take them. I’ll shoot you a PM in a few. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions, folks. I’ll keep them in mind for future use. I’ll probably be swapping out others in the near future.
          Steve

Comment

+1 on the Burris rings. I like the Signature Zee rings myself

Comment

Working...
            X