anyone use a larue QD mount?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone use a larue QD mount?

Thinking about a LaRue QD mount on the 6.5 grendel build. Anyone use one?

We will ignore I have no clue what scope to go for yet....also taking suggestions on that. Rifle will probably never see shots over 400 yards.

Vick
    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Can't recommend glass, but I have a few Larue mounts and love them; very solid mounts!

Comment

Those mounts are awesome

Comment

Very good. Heavy. Spendy. But very good.
        John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

It seems your question has been answered. You’re gonna love it.
          The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

I have two. They're rock solid. They hold there zeros no issue. Highly recommend.
            NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

I’ve used them before, rock solid construction and quality.

Comment

if you’re looking for options or something to compare to Larue then check out: http://www.bobroengineering.com/brow...ts-.-standard/

Comment

No reason to think the Larue Mount won’t be g2g.

Are you questioning the brand or the use of a QD scope mount.

I have an ADM QD mount and have zero issues with it

Comment

Ifoptic mounts are the question, Larue is the answer. Zero issues with them for several different optics on different platforms. Fast becoming another favorite although not QD is Geissele mounts. Rock solid but pricey, wait until they have a blemish sale...

Comment

Larue is awesome, sphur is also worth looking into but probably overkill.

Comment

Vic,
                        if there is one constant in the AR platform community it’s LaRue and Noveske not only makes some of the best rifles but their accessories are second to none.
                        LaRue QD mount all the way.

Comment

I believe Larue is also offering a great deal with there scope mounts along with there trigger. Can’t find the email but I’m sure it’s on there site.

Comment

Working...
                          X