Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vortex 1-10x LPVO to be announced

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Vortex 1-10x LPVO to be announced

    Exactly all the specs I’ve been looking for... hope it’s a home run
    https://www.recoilweb.com/leaked-vor...vo-155776.html



    #2
    20oz - not bad

    Comment


      #3
      About $2800........ Outside my budget 😥

      ETA: just saw the B&H price of 1999...... Still pricey
      Last edited by Helmup; 01-07-2020, 08:55 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Helmup View Post
        About $2800........ Outside my budget 😥

        ETA: just saw the B&H price of 1999...... Still pricey
        Looks like the competition to the NX8 ATACR. and the reticle looks like it does beat it. Looking forward to the reviews

        Comment


          #5
          Maybe if I was heading overseas - but my cheaper stuff kills 50 yard paper and steel just as good as this would!
          "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Helmup View Post
            About $2800........ Outside my budget 😥

            ETA: just saw the B&H price of 1999...... Still pricey
            MSRP on the site is 2800. If B&H actually has it for 1999 it seems like a good price

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by E View Post

              MSRP on the site is 2800. If B&H actually has it for 1999 it seems like a good price
              I saw the B&H price on the recoilweb link that mossy posted.

              Comment


                #8
                I was in the market for a nice scope. Was settling on the NX8 but wanted a 34mm tube like the ATACR (just couldn't justify the price on that one). But the dot on the NX8 and ATACR were over 1MOA. Looks like Vortex has a comparable scope, better reticle with better street pricing. Thought it was cool. I'll go be poor somewhere else.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'll wait till the Vortex 1-12x LPVO comes out and one of you guys needs to fund that latest and greatest purchase.

                  "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
                  Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Street price will be about 2100 whick is a great deal for what you are getting but I dont see anyone on this board ponying up the $$ lol

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
                      Street price will be about 2100 whick is a great deal for what you are getting but I dont see anyone on this board ponying up the $$ lol
                      I'm hearing its going as low as $1,800.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Someone help me see the value here. I don’t see it
                        The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Ancap View Post
                          Someone help me see the value here. I don’t see it
                          not many scopes out there go from 1-10.....it used to be that the most you could get would be like 4x the smallest number. Most variable scopes we all have/had were like 3x (3-9). Tactical scopes like these were all 1x-4x.
                          High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

                            not many scopes out there go from 1-10.....it used to be that the most you could get would be like 4x the smallest number. Most variable scopes we all have/had were like 3x (3-9). Tactical scopes like these were all 1x-4x.
                            Right, but there is a reason why you don’t see them out there. With an objective that small the exit pupil size is going to suck and be dim. Regardless how good the glass is

                            I don’t think anyone spending $2,000 wants a dim scope

                            not to mention that the small exit pupil will make it difficult to have fast target acquisition. Which these style of scopes are known for
                            Last edited by Ancap; 02-13-2020, 09:52 AM.
                            The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Ancap View Post

                              Right, but there is a reason why you don’t see them out there. With an objective that small the exit pupil size is going to suck and be dim. Regardless how good the glass is

                              I don’t think anyone spending $2,000 wants a dim scope

                              not to mention that the small exit pupil will make it difficult to have fast target acquisition. Which these style of scopes are known for
                              I agree on all that. But people will see 1-10 and get excited. Field of view is gonna suck.
                              High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X