Tech Sights 100 or 200?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech Sights 100 or 200?

Looking for a set to put on a 10/22. What do you guys recommend the 100 or 200 model? Thanks

Either one works well. The TS-200 allows for more elevation adjustments using the rear sight instead of only the front post. I put the TS-200 and TSM-200 Marlin on my 10/22 rifles.
    These pics show the TSM-200 Marlin version mounted on a 10/22 Weaver rail. That was so I could also mount a Nikon Pro Staff Rimfire 3-9x Scope on the same rail. The scope mount is a See-through TMS AR-15 One-piece Picatinny Ring Mount (40mm/1.58" center height) with a single attachment point. I had to dremel the Weaver rail space a little wider to fit the picatinny screw width. I can use the Tech sights or the Nikon scope with a simple adjustment in cheek weld. Actually, using the scope is more like a chin weld.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Walker1847; 08-03-2016, 05:31 AM.
    "Gun Control is a job-safety program for criminals" --- John Lott
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Life Member
    USAF Veteran

Comment

I used the TS -200,, definitely a big improvement over the factory 10/22 sights, removing the factory front sight on the 10/22 was a little challenging, there's plenty of u-tube video to show how it's done. .The TS-200 is a solid , quality upgrade..

Comment

Walker1847 - smart move using the Marlin version so u can use the pic rail

Comment

Thanks All! Looks like I'll grab the TSM-200 so I can keep the rail on with a dot.

Comment

I didn't know there were different models. What's the difference?

I put glass on my 10/22 because the stock sights are worthless.
            Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Walkers post explained it good, the 200 gives you more elevation adjustment then the 100

Comment

Working...
              X