Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Next Ammo Shortage .223/5.56

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Next Ammo Shortage .223/5.56

    I mean damn 2 days after Orlando and many online guys are either already out or prices have gone up a bit.

    Whats everyone else's thoughts?

    #2
    For me - it's time to start reloading... I'm not paying $1per rd for 5.56

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by MossbergMan View Post
      For me - it's time to start reloading... I'm not paying $1per rd for 5.56
      Im getting to that point also.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
        I mean damn 2 days after Orlando and many online guys are either already out or prices have gone up a bit.

        Whats everyone else's thoughts?
        Election year, Hillary isn't our friend. This alone is enough to start hoarding. Throw a terrorist attack into the mix, and the NY ammo database rearing its ugly head..... Ammo is going to be hard to keep in stock.

        NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

        Comment


          #5
          Everyone CALM the fuck down!!!!! Let's not be the cause of it and FUCK any stores that gouge the prices.

          Comment


            #6
            Here we go again.
            I remember all too well the shops, and people that thought they would score quick cash by gouging us.
            Lets not start that crap again.
            I don't have many friends left to lose.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by pandm View Post
              Here we go again.
              I remember all too well the shops, and people that thought they would score quick cash by gouging us.
              Lets not start that crap again.
              I don't have many friends left to lose.

              Agreed!

              Comment


                #8
                ammo prices jumped but it's in anticipation of idiots panic buying. If everyone calms the fuck down prices should go down back to normal by July 4th just in time for a good buy on sales.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I actually started shooting 223 in 2013 because I could not find 22lr and 30-06 was too costly. I was happy to see ammo prices going down a bit for 223 now going up again is going to suck

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X