Freedom Munitions is Backed Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom Munitions is Backed Up!

Love Freedom Munitions, but man are they slow.
    I put an order in just over a week ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. There is a notice on their website that orders are taking 5-7 days or more to ship. Guess lots of people were panic buying after Orlando.

I miss the days of having ammo shipped to my house.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Freedom has always taken at least two weeks on average to deliver. Worth the wait either way.

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post
        I miss the days of having ammo shipped to my house.
        You're not kidding.

Comment

Targetsportsusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
            Love Freedom Munitions, but man are they slow.
            I put an order in just over a week ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. There is a notice on their website that orders are taking 5-7 days or more to ship. Guess lots of people were panic buying after Orlando.
            When you placed this order, did you have to do anything special to verify the shipping address? They've been shipping my stuff to Campsite for well over a year now, but for some reason that might be a problem now. They are requesting FFL info in a fairly incoherent way.

Comment

Originally posted by brirodg View Post

When you placed this order, did you have to do anything special to verify the shipping address? They've been shipping my stuff to Campsite for well over a year now, but for some reason that might be a problem now. They are requesting FFL info in a fairly incoherent way.
              I'm having the exact same issue. I too always have my ammo shipped to campsite. Now it says unverified address or something like that. I called last week and someone told me that she would take care of that. It still says the same thing next to campsite's address. It has been over two weeks and they still haven't shipped my ammo. Now I can't get anyone on the phone and my emails have not been returned. I'm not too happy. I've never had an issue with them before.

Comment

I'm going on 17 days for an order. First time I ever had trouble with them, usually 1 week.. My only bitch is that they do not answer the phone or return messages.
                Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

I am guessing the panic buys are slowing them down. I bought a stripped upper receiver for a build from AIM a week ago and they are still processing

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks25 View Post
                    I'm going on 17 days for an order. First time I ever had trouble with them, usually 1 week.. My only bitch is that they do not answer the phone or return messages.
                    Exactly! Is that 17 business days? Has it shipped yet?

Comment

Mass hysteria, Obummer... The best thing for gun manufacturers since gunpowder

Comment

The issue is their new website. It's crap. They lost almost all account information. Rumor has it they will going back to the old site later this year.
                        Steve

Comment

Exactly! Is that 17 business days? Has it shipped yet?
                          17 total, not business. . Ordered June 18. Still says "pending"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks25 View Post

17 total, not business. . Ordered June 18. Still says "pending"
                            I ordered on the 19th. Free shipping, lol. Mine still says pending too.

Comment

I ordered on the 19th. Free shipping, lol. Mine still says pending too.
                              I honestly think they intentionally screw with the free shipping orders. I questioned them once because when I am paying shipping, the order goes right through. When it is free shipping, I get messages that I have to send additional FFL information and it stalls. It does eventually go through most times.

Comment

Working...
                              X