+1 Fiocchi - Excellent Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 Fiocchi - Excellent Service

I've been using Fiocchi for years for practice and matches. I recently bought 3 cases of 115 grain FMJ. There was a problem with the ammo, lot's of malfunctions, maybe 1 out of ten. I contacted them and told them the problem. They sent return labels for what was left, 2 cases and a few boxes. They cut a check for all three cases and even asked if there were any FFL transfer fees.

I'm impressed with the level of service. I'm confident in the way they stand behind their product and will continue being a loyal customer.

I’ve had mixed results (not as bad as 1 in 10) and generally don’t buy Fiocchi ammo buts it’s nice to hear another company out there is standing behind their stuff.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I had a similar experience with Winchester about 6 years ago.

Comment

That's really good to hear. I've recently discovered their 124gr FMJ - truncated cone ammo (#9APC), it has tightened up my groups considerably.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
          I’ve had mixed results (not as bad as 1 in 10) and generally don’t buy Fiocchi ammo buts it’s nice to hear another company out there is standing behind their stuff.
          With 1 in 10 failure they can also stand in front of their product. 😁

Comment

I had a similar experience with Remington; 1 failure in a box of 9mm UMC ammo and they sent me a check for $15

Comment

Working...
            X