Ammo Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Shipping

Since the Tyrant Andrew subverted his own law with the memo of understanding I understand that some companies are again shipping to your door. I remember someone saying that Target Sports USA does. Does anyone else that you know of?
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

That's the only one I know of as well. Freedom munitions and most others are adamant about going through an FFL.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

MOU isn't legally binding. Can be altered at any time.

Comment

Just incase anyone forgot or did not know.... We accept all ammo xfers for free. No strings attached. You just have to come say Hi to me and maybe look at some things. Lol

Comment

Paul,
          'that's not really free. I still have to pick up that rifle and I know there will be something else

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post
            That's the only one I know of as well. Freedom munitions and most others are adamant about going through an FFL.
            I got my first care package from TS the other day. Fast, no fuss, direct to door, I'd use them again in a heartbeat.
            NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

Originally posted by Scharfschütze View Post
              Just incase anyone forgot or did not know.... We accept all ammo xfers for free. No strings attached. You just have to come say Hi to me and maybe look at some things. Lol
              Driving cross country in a 68'Hemi Roadrunner to pickup ammo is cheaper then saying Hi to you and looking at things. 🙈🙉

Comment

That's the same marketing strategy street dealers use and it's very effective (hearsay of course). If you were law enforcement it would be called entrapment.

Comment

Just being friendly... Come say Hi 😇

Comment

Originally posted by lazylab View Post

driving cross country in a 68'hemi roadrunner to pickup ammo is cheaper then saying hi to you and looking at things. 🙈🙉
                    lolololol

Comment

Just being friendly... Come say Hi 😇
                      Complement his beard and you'll get offered a slice of pizza.
                      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

Complement his beard and you'll get offered a slice of pizza.
                        Or some chocolate!!

Comment

The MOU states nothing about the ban on internet ammo sales being lifted. It only states that there will be no recording of sales or background checks for ammo purchases.

Comment

The law is vague as fuck and probably void for that reason alone. Adding to the fact that there's no penalty for buying, there's no reason not to.

Comment

I would feel safer at Campsite or any other shipping receiver, free or not.

UPS "stores" get all hinky with anything that looks like ammo or a rifle is in there. I don't want anything on my doorstep lest I need to explain to the police that ammo was shipped, left on my doorstep and then swiped.

Be smart.

Comment

Working...
                              X