300 black out reload data ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 black out reload data ?

I have the Spear reloading manual #14...I can't find 300 BO. data...Is this unusual , or not ? Is there a good site I can go on to research the 300 BO ?

Yeah there's a good site - the garage, you know what I'm talking about

Comment

Why yes..Yes I do...I'll have to check that out ...Thank you EvoEmpire...

Comment

300 BLK is a difficult cartridge to reload for. I've tried like 40+ different combos in my custom bolt gun and want to smash it against the wall.

Best powders are H110, Lil gun, Accurate 1680, Vit, and IMR 4227. You are basically loading pistol powder in a short rifle case with a big bullet. BC its normally in gas guns and brass varies greatly and can be formed from 556 the loads tend tend be really watered down.

The twist rates on most guns are super fast so you have a hard time finding super and sub sonic loads that shoot well. Read any posts with actual groups, they tend to be bad unless the gun has a slow twist rate.
        Last edited by Jarheadsergeant; 04-13-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Few questions. ..What's the twist on your bolt gun, and what bullet and powder has been your best grouping ?....

Comment

Originally posted by iceburg View Post
            Few questions. ..What's the twist on your bolt gun, and what bullet and powder has been your best grouping ?....

1:7 bartlein

135 SMK IMR 4227 for super sonic

220 SMK IMR 4227 or H110 sub sonic

Comment

try this site.

Comment

Will do, thank you. .

Comment

Working...
                X