Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blur
    replied
    Do NOT use HARP appliance repair. They suck ! Had a big blow out with them. He couldn't fix my fridge, guy was clueless. Totally clueless. and he wanted to charge me. I threw him out door.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye
    replied
    Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
    I've already replaced four parts on my 9 year old LG front loading washer. I'll never buy LG anything again. I don't believe they are made well at all.
    I bought mine around 2006 and never had a problem of any kind. This was caused by trying to wash a small rug with long fibers that had gotten worn and some strands came unglued from the backing after 15 years. Anyway it is running like anew Machine and still feel I made a good investment in the LG washer/drier combo.
    Just an additional note. At the time I bought my combo, friends went with me and they bought the exact same machines and to this day, never had a problem of any kind and they tell me they never cleaned the filter or even knew it was there.
    Last edited by hawkeye; 09-30-2017, 05:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mattyj513
    replied
    him-the-dishwasher-is-acting-weird-her-whats-it-doing-9889197.pngSeriously though people, maintain your appliances. Leading cause of residential fires is clothes dryers not being properly cleaned and maintained. I've had half a dozen malfunctioning (electrical issues) dishwashers going to trial this year. Safety first.

Leave a comment:

• FMJ
    replied
    youtube just fixed my dryer for $9 part

Leave a comment:

• NorthForkSportsman
    replied
    What is cost of service call ?

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Guess you guys aren't so lucky?

LG = "Lucky Goldstar"

Leave a comment:

• Barnslayer
    replied
    Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post
    I've already replaced four parts on my 9 year old LG front loading washer. I'll never buy LG anything again. I don't believe they are made well at all.
    I had an LG refrigerator that only lasted around 4 years. It worked really well until it didn't work at all.

Leave a comment:

• bberetta1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pat M
    replied
    Good to know. My Jenn-Air dishwasher has something electrical burning in the door. Not sure whether I want to have it looked at, or just buy a new machine.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye
    started a topic Great appliance repair company.

Great appliance repair company.

Needed my LG washing machine repaired and called about 10 companies with no luck at all.
    called Amaro Appliance Repair and he was here in a couple hours and took care of the problem and checked out the whole machine from top to bottom... Price was so low, I felt guilty.
    http://www.amaroapplianceservice.com/
Working...
X