Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JWH Custom 10/22 Competitor Bolt Kit - $38 Shipped!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JWH Custom 10/22 Competitor Bolt Kit - $38 Shipped!

Long time, no post. Figured I'd drop and share this sick deal with y'all. Dont say I never did anything for ya. Too good to pass up!

https://www.jwhcustom.com/product/jw...erent-handles/

Before anyone asks; yes, it includes the bolt. I know the listing is ambiguous.

CNC'd, polished, hardened stainless competition spec bolt with a number of improvements over factory (includes new cross pinned firing pin and extractor)

New guide rod with 3 tuning springs, and 4 bolt handles (seems to be random)

Bought one online and had it in my hands two days later. Good until the end of the month!

Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered one. This guy seems to completely understand the 10-22 idiosyncrasies.
    Post count uber alles!
    Saying we don’t need firearms because we have the Police is like saying we don’t need fire extinguishers because we have the Fire Department.
    Rich or poor, it's good to have money!
    If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what is the opposite of 'progress'?
    If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.

Comment

What exactly does this do for the 10/22?

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy View Post
        Looks like I might be able to shoot some of the 10,000 rounds of CMP White Box with it................

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy View Post
          Smoother and more consistent action and reliable performance especially if using different types of ammo (subsonic, HV, match, etc).

Look into what upgrades aftermarket bolt kits offer for more specifics. For $120+ I never bothered because, well, my factory one runs all my bulk ammo just fine. But for $38 shipped? Fuck yeah I'll upgrade.

Comment

Those are nice. Used to have one before i put kidd bolts and charging handles in both my 10/22,s

Comment

I have one of his bolts and they make the ruger bolt look like a piece of shit.

I just ordered one also

Comment

Ordered 1 too, thanks

Comment

Everything done to this bolt are the easiest mods you can do to a stock 10/22 bolt to make it shoot better. Better extractor, pinned and better firing pin, lighter spring and see how the bottom back of the bolt is radiused and polished as opposed to the squared off bottom back of a stock bolt. All that plus the 4 different handles make this a no brainer for the money if you have not done similar work to your bolt already.
                  Ben

Comment

I bought a lot of cheap 22lr bulk ammo. I am over stocked in this jamming junk. Think this will help? Jams my 10/22 and mark 1. Tried better ammo I had from before the shortage and no jams.

Comment

Originally posted by TTSkipper View Post
                      Everything done to this bolt are the easiest mods you can do to a stock 10/22 bolt to make it shoot better. Better extractor, pinned and better firing pin, lighter spring and see how the bottom back of the bolt is radiused and polished as opposed to the squared off bottom back of a stock bolt. All that plus the 4 different handles make this a no brainer for the money if you have not done similar work to your bolt already.
                      Well you can't square up the boltface and adjust the headspace yourself unless you have a mill.

This is a cnc machined bolt. Not a cast piece of junk like the stock bolt.

It's worth alot more than $38.00

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Well you can't square up the boltface and adjust the headspace yourself unless you have a mill.

This is a cnc machined bolt. Not a cast piece of junk like the stock bolt.

It's worth alot more than $38.00
                        True, but in my experience that isn't necessarily needed. My 10/22 TD is a tack driver with the stock bolt with less than great ammo (Golden Bullets) and it can eat pretty much any ammo I have tried to feed it. Like I said it is a no brainer for the money, if you did all of those mods except for the bolt face and headspace to your stock bolt already is it worth the money? Only the end user can decide that.
                        Ben

Comment

I grabbed a couple. Hell for $38 its worth it for rod, springs, and handles.
                          You know what kind of people I really don't like?
                          Other people.

News flash, kids: Things aren't free. Things cost money. And "free" things provided to you by the government cost other people's money. Donald Trump gets it

I am not politically correct. To those I have not offended, wait. I'll eventually get around to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Ravioli View Post
                            I grabbed a couple. Hell for $38 its worth it for rod, springs, and handles.
                            Just curious if anyone knows if the handles will fit the Ruger OEM bolt or only this new one?

Post count uber alles!
                            Saying we don’t need firearms because we have the Police is like saying we don’t need fire extinguishers because we have the Fire Department.
                            Rich or poor, it's good to have money!
                            If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what is the opposite of 'progress'?
                            If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye View Post
                              Just curious if anyone knows if the handles will fit the Ruger OEM bolt or only this new one?
                              Not sure, but if you zoom in on the pic, it looks like a different attachment setup. Plus, when you look at their bolt handle product line, the ones that fit this bolt specifically say "for competition bolt". So my educated guess is no. Not positive though....
                              Retired LT/ Medic FDNY EMS Command
                              AHA BLS/CPR/First Aid Instructor
                              Co- Founder Flashburn Studio/ Bullseye Brassware
                              Co-Leader LI Chapter of TWAW- Educate, Equip, Empower!
                              NRA RSO
                              NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle Instructor

flashburnstudio.etsy.com
                              Laser engraved Police, Fire, Ems, Military, Pro 2A memorabilia, Bullseye Brassware Items and Accessories

Comment

Working...
                              X