Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JWH Custom 10/22 Competitor Bolt Kit - $38 Shipped!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered, thanks. Now just to wait for Ruger to unfuck my brand-new 10/22 takedown lol

Comment

No brainer on this one. Just as I started doing some upgrades. Awesome!
      Retired LT/ Medic FDNY EMS Command
      AHA BLS/CPR/First Aid Instructor
      Co- Founder Flashburn Studio/ Bullseye Brassware
      Co-Leader LI Chapter of TWAW- Educate, Equip, Empower!
      NRA RSO
      NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle Instructor

flashburnstudio.etsy.com
      Laser engraved Police, Fire, Ems, Military, Pro 2A memorabilia, Bullseye Brassware Items and Accessories

Comment

Free shipping on top of it! Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks...bought it.

Comment

Put one of these bolts in my son’s rifle, and it has worked perfectly, the only issue
            he has is that he has some trouble getting the bolt to lock open.

Comment

Ok. You convinced me.

They make it way too easy to order using PayPal or Amazon.

Hopefully they won’t dick me/us over and send a not in stock e-mail.
              Last edited by thatguy; 11-10-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Hot damn. Glad so many people jumped on this one. Hope you enjoy it.

Polished the contact surfaces a little more on mine and wooooooo, she is nice.

Also forgot to originally mention, it includes a poly bolt buffer as well for those interested.

Comment

They have a fantastic deal on the trigger kit $10 free shipping

https://www.jwhcustom.com/product/jw...et-hammer-kit/

Comment

Bought this and extended mag release lever and auto Bolt release

Comment

Damn this addiction!
                      Bought a few, will have to do my 10/22s over now.
                      You, sir, are an enabler.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

ORDERED now we will see if the 10/22 will run at lipsa

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
                          Damn this addiction!
                          Bought a few, will have to do my 10/22s over now.
                          You, sir, are an enabler.
                          Enabler?? Who? Talk about calling the kettle black.

When is the next safe clean-out??

PS - I bought a few as well. Prices were just too damned good to pass up. Thanks to the OP

Comment

Maybe I'm bored today, I bought one too.

I got DQ'd at the last LIPSA .22 2 gun match. I left a live round in the chamber of my dumped 10/22, even though I dropped the mag and racked it 3 times. I think the round was bent and stuck in the barrel, but I digress.

I've added the Volquatrsen automatic bolt release a while back, and my bolt doesn't lock open either. Anyone have any thoughts?

Ballistic - I hope you're getting something out of this. Probably not, so I really appreciate the info on this. Looks like they're a California company. Think anyone over there will be scratching their heads wondering why all these new orders going to Long Island, lol.

Thanks Ballistic!
                            Trying not to be a thread killer....

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post
                              Maybe I'm bored today, I bought one too.

I got DQ'd at the last LIPSA .22 2 gun match. I left a live round in the chamber of my dumped 10/22, even though I dropped the mag and racked it 3 times. I think the round was bent and stuck in the barrel, but I digress.

I've added the Volquatrsen automatic bolt release a while back, and my bolt doesn't lock open either. Anyone have any thoughts?

Ballistic - I hope you're getting something out of this. Probably not, so I really appreciate the info on this. Looks like they're a California company. Think anyone over there will be scratching their heads wondering why all these new orders going to Long Island, lol.

Thanks Ballistic!
                              10/22s don't lock back automatically. You have to pull the bolt back and finger the release to get them to lock, the auto release just means that rather than messing with the release to get the bolt to slide forward, you can just pull back on the bolt and let go and it will go forward. You ordered one of these bolts, if you didn't I would say but a VQ extractor and replace the stock one, that may have prevented your DQ.

Fast forward to 30 seconds into this video

Ben

Comment

I just got it. Comes with 3 color coated springs low velocity, standard and high velocity. I wonder whether to install the standard or high velocity because I use both

Comment

Working...
                                X