Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JWH Custom 10/22 Competitor Bolt Kit - $38 Shipped!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballistic
    started a topic JWH Custom 10/22 Competitor Bolt Kit - $38 Shipped!

JWH Custom 10/22 Competitor Bolt Kit - $38 Shipped!

Long time, no post. Figured I'd drop and share this sick deal with y'all. Dont say I never did anything for ya. Too good to pass up!

https://www.jwhcustom.com/product/jw...erent-handles/

Before anyone asks; yes, it includes the bolt. I know the listing is ambiguous.

CNC'd, polished, hardened stainless competition spec bolt with a number of improvements over factory (includes new cross pinned firing pin and extractor)

New guide rod with 3 tuning springs, and 4 bolt handles (seems to be random)

Bought one online and had it in my hands two days later. Good until the end of the month!

• NorthForkSportsman
    replied
    This deal is still running. Noticed no burrs on any pieces

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Originally posted by DrBrianDDS View Post
    My detail orientated, machinist brother cleaned it up first...
    20171123_112412.png
    Screenshot_20171123-124517.jpg
    20171123_124559.png
    Thanks Doc, and your brother for the info. I will take a look at mine for these short comings before installing.

Leave a comment:

• Greebick
    replied
    Shot my new JWH custom bolt today at thanksgiving! We rent a gun club and get all kinds of guns out! Great times in Upstate New York!

Leave a comment:

• DrBrianDDS
    replied
    My detail orientated, machinist brother cleaned it up first...
    20171123_112412.png
    Screenshot_20171123-124517.jpg
    20171123_124559.png

Leave a comment:

• Lostinthewoods
    replied
    If you want to be able to use standard charging handles: https://www.jwhcustom.com/product/jw...-cnc-bolt-kit/

Leave a comment:

• Heartlessmcfly
    replied
    Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
    You won't get the bolt out if you epoxy the handle in
    Cleaning is overrated

Leave a comment:

• Shotgun
    replied
    You won't get the bolt out if you epoxy the handle in

Leave a comment:

• Heartlessmcfly
    replied
    Received and installed mine yesterday along with extended mag release and auto bolt release. Ordered trigger kit yesterday.

im not a huge fan of the bolt handles. If you rotate it, it pop out. i tried tightening the Allen key and no luck. Thinking of epoxying it in

Leave a comment:

• TTSkipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Ballistic View Post

Nope; nothing. Just saw a killer deal and figured I'd share.

I was looking to get into the hammer kit but the company replied pretty quick to my email saying with the BX-trigger upgrade I already have it won't do much if anything. I can get and/or make precision washers at work, so no point in getting it just for a deals sake. (their customer service seems pretty top notch as well). What benefit does do the shims do for the trigger?

I'll probably get the CNC'd barrel band though being that's on sale pretty cheap too and specifically states it fits the takedown.
    Shims will take up side to side slop making the pull a little more consistent.

Leave a comment:

• Ballistic
    replied
    Originally posted by Mills View Post

Ballistic - I hope you're getting something out of this. Probably not, so I really appreciate the info on this. Looks like they're a California company. Think anyone over there will be scratching their heads wondering why all these new orders going to Long Island, lol.

Thanks Ballistic!
    Nope; nothing. Just saw a killer deal and figured I'd share.

I was looking to get into the hammer kit but the company replied pretty quick to my email saying with the BX-trigger upgrade I already have it won't do much if anything. I can get and/or make precision washers at work, so no point in getting it just for a deals sake. (their customer service seems pretty top notch as well). What benefit does do the shims do for the trigger?

I'll probably get the CNC'd barrel band though being that's on sale pretty cheap too and specifically states it fits the takedown.

Leave a comment:

• thatguy
    replied
    Got my kit as well today.

I ordered two kits but only one was in the package. Hopefully the other one shows up in the next couple of days.

I figured they would ship ship both in the same package.

Leave a comment:

• Shotgun
    replied
    If you haven't done your trigger they have the kit on sale for $10. It's the same as the volqurtson kit

Leave a comment:

• Shotgun
    replied
    I got mine too

Leave a comment:

• bigbore44
    replied
    Don't tempt me to buy more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X