Stag nickel Boron bolt carriers on sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stag nickel Boron bolt carriers on sale

Stag has nickel boron complete bcgs on sale for 94 dollars from 174...anyone have any reviews on there carriers?

Figures... I just bought another BCG for almost twice that price. Think I might pick one of these up.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
      Figures... I just bought another BCG for almost twice that price. Think I might pick one of these up.
      Correction. I just bought one.

Comment

Too many manafacturers to chose from. What's better what's worst what's ok? Is your Purchase based on price ?I bought one based on the price and previous stag purchases being excellent I saw f1 bcg for double that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonyr View Post
          Too many manafacturers to chose from. What's better what's worst what's ok? Is your Purchase based on price ?I bought one based on the price and previous stag purchases being excellent I saw f1 bcg for double that price.
          The Stag bolt I bought based on previous Stag purchases and price. After my primer blowout incident this week, I want to keep a spare or two on hand, especially for my trip this summer. The other BCG I bought was from Bravo Company and my past experience with their products is also excellent.

Comment

For that money i stick with sct nib and nitride bcgs for 99$and 95$ shipped

Comment

Working...
            X