Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

Where was this a month ago ?
    In all seriousness... You don't want a euro-style heel release... Royal PITA for fingers that don't work right.

Comment

Are those Bakelite grips? They look great.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post

In all seriousness... You don't want a euro-style heel release... Royal PITA for fingers that don't work right.
        It's not a heel release, it's a button release at the bottom of the group instead off next to the trigger guard

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post

It's not a heel release, it's a button release at the bottom of the group instead off next to the trigger guard
          Oops! You're right! - I went by NRATC's "Lower mag release" and yep... assumed... And knowing Riceboy's hands was trying to save him hassle... I've got one with that button too - still find it a PITA, but not as bad as a heel release.

Comment

how available are the 10 round mags for this as they are not the standard FS mags? This is the only thing that has held me back from getting one

Comment

Riceboy's hands was trying to save him hassle... I've got one with that button too - still find it a PITA, but not as bad as a heel release.
              Right one works fine -- left is a little wonky --
              NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

Right one works fine -- left is a little wonky --
                I know... you hit that button with your left hand....

Comment

Oops! You're right! - I went by NRATC's "Lower mag release" and yep... assumed... And knowing Riceboy's hands was trying to save him hassle... I've got one with that button too - still find it a PITA, but not as bad as a heel release.
                  I thought the same exact thing. I hear lower release, and automatically think of my Browning BDA's heel release.

Comment

I know... you hit that button with your left hand....
                    Actually -- the only difficulty is the left hand strength to pull back the slide -- so I use the right -- no biggie -- everybody got that -- LOL
                    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

I thought the same exact thing. I hear lower release, and automatically think of my Browning BDA's heel release.
                      My BDA has a button release, as shown in the Beretta thread
                      Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

My BDA has a button release, as shown in the Beretta thread
                        Aha, Italian made in .380 correct? Mine is the Sig based/made P220 in .45. It was my first .45, waay too good a deal to pass up, and like new in the factory box.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Aha, Italian made in .380 correct? Mine is the Sig based/made P220 in .45. It was my first .45, waay too good a deal to pass up, and like new in the factory box.
                          Yup. Yours sounds much more interesting....
                          Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Working...
                          X