Good or bad?
      Steve

Comment

Way too complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

?

Good or bad?
          Personally, I see plenty of recommendations for these type of holsters, like Crossbreed and Super Tuck and such, but I honestly don't know anyone who carries all day, every day that uses those type of holsters. And I know LOTS of people who EDC. I do see 'gun guys' on internet videos using them, and guys using them to/from range, but that's about it. Using one for 10 or 12 hours every day......not too sure.
          I jumped on the bandwagon years back and bought a few of them for different guns I was EDCing. I couldn't get used to them - they're huge for what they do. I understand that the large size is part of the design, but they just don't work for me.
          It's an individual thing, when you carry every day/all day, you get to know what works/doesn't work for you within a few full days. And EDC is cool at first, but can get pretty bothersome as far as weight, concealability, clothing choices, etc., especially if you want to carry something that has a better chance of being effective. Many police officers I know go against the rules and don't carry off-duty or, if they do carry, rather they didn't.
          No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

^^^Gotcha.^^^

Never meant to say it's professional level. For us to/from the range peons, for $20, it might be worth a try.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
              ^^^Gotcha.^^^

Never meant to say it's professional level. For us to/from the range peons, for $20, it might be worth a try.
              Of course , and I'm surely not an authority on what's good for everyone - just what has worked for me and my body type over the years. Those type of holsters seem very popular - and the value of the one you posted seems great. I just wonder if people use them for the long term. They seem to work best at the 4/7 O'clock positions, but that seems to suck while driving.

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Why iwb to/from the range? Owb is more comfortable and more practical (once you get to the range, imo)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Personally, I see plenty of recommendations for these type of holsters, like Crossbreed and Super Tuck and such, but I honestly don't know anyone who carries all day, every day that uses those type of holsters. And I know LOTS of people who EDC. I do see 'gun guys' on internet videos using them, and guys using them to/from range, but that's about it. Using one for 10 or 12 hours every day......not too sure.
                  I jumped on the bandwagon years back and bought a few of them for different guns I was EDCing. I couldn't get used to them - they're huge for what they do. I understand that the large size is part of the design, but they just don't work for me.
                  It's an individual thing, when you carry every day/all day, you get to know what works/doesn't work for you within a few full days. And EDC is cool at first, but can get pretty bothersome as far as weight, concealability, clothing choices, etc., especially if you want to carry something that has a better chance of being effective. Many police officers I know go against the rules and don't carry off-duty or, if they do carry, rather they didn't.
                  So as some have found out after spending lots of money trying to find the perfect gun and then the perfect holster, a simple Kahr or shield in Back pocket?

Comment

Working...
                  X