Vortex 4-12x50mm Crossfire II Scope - $169.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vortex 4-12x50mm Crossfire II Scope - $169.00

Just ordered a Vortex 4-12x50 Crossfire II from B&H Photo. I do not know how they did it but their price for the scope was only $169 with free shipping and zero sales tax collected (for me in Texas). This scope typically sells for $199.99. I should point out that when I first looked at the item's page, it showed as selling for $199.99 but the price was printed in a lighter shade than usual and that gave me the hint the price would be different in the shopping cart; although, I think my link above shows it with the $169 price. Anyway, I added it to my cart and it came up as $169.00.

I also ordered a set of Vortex aluminum rings for the scope @ $16.25.

They threw in a free flashlight - probably a piece of junk but it's free and that is okay with me.

I have made purchases from B&H before, both in store and online, and have always been satisfied. The one time I had to return something it was much easier that had thought it would be - in and out in 10-15 minutes or so. If you ever get a chance to stop by their store, do so for a different experience than that with which you are probably familiar. It's run by Hasidic Jews and thus is closed early on Fridays through Saturday - even their website does not do business during that time frame.
    Retired and loving it.

you can circumcise a housefly at 100 yards with that
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
      I’ll give em’ the Jewish special. 1/2 off! (For the fly, of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
        I need to verify this but I was told they allow deer hunting one half hour both before and after sunrise here in Texas. The 50mm objective will let in lots of light for hunting before sunrise and after sunset. As for taking the skin off of a fly's pecker at 100 yards - that will be something I'll have to try at the range, maybe put some honey on a target and wait for a fly to get stuck.
        Retired and loving it.

Comment

Working...
        X