CleanAmmoCans.com: unboxing and review - various Ammo Cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CleanAmmoCans.com: unboxing and review - various Ammo Cans

Always looking for a good, dependable source on ammo cans with fair shipping. Used to use Coleman's Military Surplus for larger stuff but came across this site and tried a few items.

CleanAmmoCans is veteran owned and operated and also sells stripper clips and re-pack kits. I found their site and shopping cart system very user friendly and they followed up the order several times via email, including a prompt for a review.

They shipped fairly quickly, had everything I wanted in stock (seem real time), good checkout and was a fair shipping price for the amount. They came in two orders; one had two boxes strapped together via UPS and were delivered in great shape. They are clean cans, nice new looking seals, clean inside and out. Wasn't the cheapest, but all things considered pricing was reasonable for like new real mil issue stuff, and an overall smooth and quick experience and they have some cool stuff ready to ship. See invoice for details and pictures below:

Screenshot.png

40mm cans - 2 pack:
    cans_40mm_pair.jpg

PA-60 Padded Night Vision Case:
    night_vision_can.jpg

50 cal M2A1 cans, two pack in wood crate:

50double.jpg

Comparison: left to right: is standard 50 cal can, PA-60 night vision can, 40mm can, 20mm can, 60 mm mortar, 81mm mortar.

cans_7.jpg

Great post and pics. Thanks for the source.

Just curious, what is your intended use for the 60 mm and 81 mm cans? They are pretty cool. I just need to have a reason to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post

Just curious, what is your intended use for the 60 mm and 81 mm cans? They are pretty cool. I just need to have a reason to get them.
      81 mm can would make a good quench tank.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I love the 40mm cans. They hold a good amount of boxed ammo, but boy do they get heavy!

Thanks for the review, Destro.

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post

Oh, they have their uses

coffee_table2.jpg

coffee_table.jpg

Comment

^^^Now, THAT is awesome. ^^^
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
              ^^^Now, THAT is awesome. ^^^
              This

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Oh, they have their uses

coffee_table2.jpg

coffee_table.jpg
                Are those hockey pucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Are those hockey pucks?
                  Yep. Simplicity: tempered coffee table glass top, hockey pucks and mortar cans. There’s an end table with a lamp next to the couch made from a smaller mortar can peeking out of the corner of one of the pics (i’ll see if I can find some pics of that).

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Yep. Simplicity: tempered coffee table glass top, hockey pucks and mortar cans. There’s an end table with a lamp next to the couch made from a smaller mortar can (i’ll see if I can find some pics of that).
                    I already have a table in my arms bunker, otherwise I would do that. I showed it to my wife and she liked it too. That says a lot.

Comment

absolutely awesome

Comment

I already have a table in my arms bunker, otherwise I would do that. I showed it to my wife and she liked it too. That says a lot.
                        Really?
                        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Really?
                          Which part?

Comment

Which part?
                            Your wife likes it?
                            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Your wife likes it?
                              That is a good question which requires clarification.
                              She likes it for my arms bunker. Not anywhere she would see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X