Boycotting China? A Helpful Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boycotting China? A Helpful Guide

Here’s a site that helps you avoid brands made in China.

https://chinanever.com/
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Cool site.
    When they kick out your front door
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

if everyone on this site boycotted every single made in china item we consume, it would be a drop of water in the the great lakes. Sleepy Joe is going to remove all restrictions and sanctions against china and we'll be flooded with "made in china" goods on a wholesale level. Not to mention Canadian and Mexican goods.

Vote for Joe and bye bye America first policies.

Comment

Originally posted by tidriver View Post
        if everyone on this site boycotted every single made in china item we consume, it would be a drop of water in the the great lakes. Sleepy Joe is going to remove all restrictions and sanctions against china and we'll be flooded with "made in china" goods on a wholesale level. Not to mention Canadian and Mexican goods.

Vote for Joe and bye bye America first policies.
        That may be true but we don’t have to be complicit and follow along.
        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
        Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

To me, Its both frightening and totally disgusting our reliance on Chinas cheaply made products. On a political whim or muscle flexing, "they" can cause tremendous economic problems and long term damage to the US, without firing a shot or claiming any square foot of foreign soil. It might be too late to reverse this as companies /manufacturers are always chasing the bottom line for profit which brought us here in the 1st place, IMHO. Not to say 90% of US consumers don't want to stretch there hard earned dollars but, most likely, they do not know or want to know the longterm "cost" of offshore manufacturing, technology transfer, free trade, and "green" enviromental credits especially to Communist govt that wants to be "THE Super Power" of the world.
          Last edited by Surfer21; 02-21-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer21 View Post
            To me, Its both frightening and totally disgusting our reliance on Chinas cheaply made products. On a political whim or muscle flexing, "they" can cause tremendous economic problems and long term damage to the US, without firing a shot or claiming any square foot of foreign soil. It might be too late to reverse this as companies /manufacturers are always chasing the bottom line for profit which brought us here in the 1st place, IMHO. Not to say 90% of US consumers don't want to stretch there hard earned dollars but, most likely, they do not know or want to know the longterm "cost" of offshore manufacturing, technology transfer, free trade, and "green" enviromental credits especially to Communist govt that wants to be "THE Super Power" of the world.
            America was already that close to bankruptcy in 2007-08. Supposedly Russia proposed to China that they redeem their US debt to bankrupt the US. China declined. I'm guessing China is smart enough not to chop down the money tree that is making China rich. What Russia holds wouldn't have done much damage 100B, but China owns 1Trillion of US debt. If China decides to "cash in" their debt, the USA would be F**ked!!

Comment

They rely on us as a dim witted cash cow. A little financial exploitation is all good among friends but when it crossed over the line into American dependence on them and their crap it became a serious national security issue.
              It may not look like a bunch of guys storming the Capitol but this is soooo much more dangerous to our nation than the shit MSM tells us to be upset about.

Nancy’s hearings will be a good distraction away from Joe holding his ankles for the Chinese for a while. So much WTF in our world today.

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

That may be true but we don’t have to be complicit and follow along.
                Shit....... we can't even get people on this site to stop shopping at Dick's. You really think they'd stop buying Chicom?
                NRA Life member

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

Shit....... we can't even get people on this site to stop shopping at Dick's. You really think they'd stop buying Chicom?
                  I've been so tempted to check out ammo at dicks, I hear they've had normal prices lately....but I resisted
                  Life Member: ASA, GOA, NRA

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

I haven’t bought anything at Dick’s since 2012 and I know a lot of people here haven’t either. Yes, some still do. That’s up to them. I put a question mark in the title. I know some people want to avoid buying Chinese when they can . This site helps you do that. It’s a tool for the willing not a crusade to change the fucking world. Use it, don’t use it. I don’t care. I’m sharing some info some might find useful. I’m not trying to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t fucking do.
                    Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

The last thing I bought at Dick's was a Jets cap years ago. That was money well spent..............
                      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                        The last thing I bought at Dick's was a Jets cap years ago. That was money well spent..............
                        Like a French infantry rifle...never used but dropped a few times 🤷‍♂️😁

Comment

I'm not so hell-bent on buying Made in USA, as not buying ANYTHING made by those lying commie genocidal fascists. Some things are just not made in the USA anymore, so you either buy them from overseas or you live without them.

What I'd like to see is a list of companies that DO import from China and boycott them entirely.

My Samsung phone was made in Vietnam. I'm not happy about it but I prefer it to an iPhone from China.
                          • To be human is to be armed.
                          • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.

Comment

Anything Biden and his commie swamp cronies endorse has China all over it. All liberal roads are bought and paid for by Beijing.

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

I haven’t bought anything at Dick’s since 2012 and I know a lot of people here haven’t either. Yes, some still do. That’s up to them. I put a question mark in the title. I know some people want to avoid buying Chinese when they can . This site helps you do that. It’s a tool for the willing not a crusade to change the fucking world. Use it, don’t use it. I don’t care. I’m sharing some info some might find useful. I’m not trying to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t fucking do.
                              I didn't mean to wind you up. I think it's a great idea & I've always tried even before this election to not buy Chicom products. My point was that there are many on this forum that buy using price as the only factor.
                              NRA Life member

Comment

Working...
                              X