Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROSSI RS22 21" 22WMR 10+1 - Black $219.99 shipped

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ROSSI RS22 21" 22WMR 10+1 - Black $219.99 shipped

    1. ROSSI RS22 21" 22WMR 10+1 - Black » KYGUNCORS22W2111.jpg?v=1641211623.jpg
    "Those who beat their swords into plows will plow for those who didn't."

    #2
    I’m sure she has a great personality 😁

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
      I’m sure she has a great personality 😁
      I don't think she's that bad, I'd bang her. What's the gun equivalent of beer goggles? Beer sights?

      Comment


        #4
        I love it. Ten-shot, semi-auto .22 mag - to go with HyFiveGuns awesome S&W .22 mag......win/win.
        “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
        Algernon Blackwood

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
          I love it. Ten-shot, semi-auto .22 mag - to go with HyFiveGuns awesome S&W .22 mag......win/win.
          What was that you posted in an earlier thread? Lol

          32q01e.jpg

          Comment


            #6
            Ugly guns need love too! I’m seriously considering getting one.

            Comment


              #7
              How can you pass up another semi-auto in 22 Mag !

              Comment


                #8
                Damn you , Vitaman, you made me buy two of them… and three of the hard to obtain 10rnd mags on eBay for $10 over MSRP.

                Comment


                  #9
                  The 22LR version is nice, too. Exact same gun as the Mossberg plinkster. Same mags, too.
                  I have both calibers and dig them.

                  Comment


                  • SemiAutoFetish
                    SemiAutoFetish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My MIL has one. It's cheesy and cheap, but good to go. Mossberg plinkster mags do the trick

                  #10
                  Originally posted by raceradam View Post
                  Damn you , Vitaman, you made me buy two of them… and three of the hard to obtain 10rnd mags on eBay for $10 over MSRP.
                  it is my pleasure to enable you. That is what we are here for.
                  "Those who beat their swords into plows will plow for those who didn't."

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                    The 22LR version is nice, too. Exact same gun as the Mossberg plinkster. Same mags, too.
                    I have both calibers and dig them.
                    Same action as Plinkster, different furniture. I love the Plinkster. It’s cheap fun, much like you!

                    Comment


                      #12
                      If anyone buys one (or two) of these, see my thread for issues to look for.

                      https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...razilian-twins

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by raceradam View Post
                        If anyone buys one (or two) of these, see my thread for issues to look for.

                        https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...razilian-twins
                        I added a second tube over the first for the perfect cheek weld 20220116_174828.jpg
                        Last edited by Vitaman; 01-16-2022, 06:14 PM.
                        "Those who beat their swords into plows will plow for those who didn't."

                        Comment


                        • bberetta1
                          bberetta1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You should patent it.

                        #14
                        Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

                        I added a second tube over the first for the perfect cheek wel 20220116_174828.jpg

                        Now you’re just showin’ off!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X