Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Well Armed women area added to the site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Well Armed women area added to the site.

Play nice!
    Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Wait till Spanky and Alfafa find out you’re letting girls into the clubhouse...

Then again, if Darla has a gun I say Welcome.

Comment

Comment

I've said this before and i'll say it again, every pro 2A woman is worth 10 of us men for the cause of freedom.
        They are the Antis worst nightmare.
        A woman that defends herself and isn't sacred of those "evil" guns.

Last edited by Aquabach; 11-17-2019, 04:38 PM.
        "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I identify as women at 3am when I pee sitting down so I dont fall down.

Comment

untitled_r23.png
            I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
            I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

deleted my bad joke in a serious topic.
              Last edited by 100MPG; 11-18-2019, 11:53 PM.
              Originally posted by ChiefSailer
              Deplorables FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by 100MPG View Post
                definitely not into this but heres a pic for those that are.
                that’s exactly how the antis want to paint women that are into firearms

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Hello Ladies and Gents, and thank you for the warm welcome!

Many of you know us already, for those of you that don't, our mission is simple, to Educate, Equip, and Empower women in the safe use of firearms, for self defense, home defense, and sporting purposes, in a safe and non intimidating environment. We are a National Organization with close to 500 chapters, and over 12000 members across the USA! , There are 15 Chapters right here in anti gun NY! Our Long Island Chapter was established in 2015 and we have close to 85 members! We continue to grow everyday. We are a non profit organization. Our Long Island Chapter Leaders, myself, Alana Lella and Lori Schulze volunteer our time to the Chapter and it's membership. We are both NRA Instructors in multiple disciplines and also NRA RSO's . Our membership, meets once a month for a 1 hr educational session, followed by 1 hr of live fire. We also meet members outside of the monthly meet on a weekly basis, to offer as many shooting opportunities as we possibly can. We work hard to ensure a safe, fun, and empowering shooting environment. Send us your wives, daughters, mothers, sisters and friends!

Do you have an area of expertise relevant to our mission, in any of the following areas that you would like to share with us and our members? Contact us direct.

NYS Penal Law and Self Defense (lethal and non lethal options), Home Defense, Home Security, Personal Safety, Situational Awareness, Emergency Medicine, Survival Planning , Disaster Prep, Firearms Instruction.

Check out our national website at http://www.shootingchapters.org, and follow our local chapter, TWAW -LI on Facebook and Instagram!

We are happy to be representing LIGC on the competition scene, out at LIPSA and other area events!
                  Feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for your support of women in the shooting sports!

Warm Regards,
                  Alana Lella- Chapter Leader
                  The Well Armed Woman, Long Island

IMG_3253.jpg

Lain
                  Chapter Leader - The Well Armed Woman Long Island
                  Est. 2015. Educate, Equip, Empower!

http://twawshootingchapters.org

Follow us on FB! http://www.facebook.com/TWAWLongIsland
                  IG: @twaw_longisland

NRA Certified- RSO, Pistol & Rifle Instructor
                  Lieutenant/ Paramedic FDNY
                  AHA BLS/CPR/First Aid Instructor, Stop The Bleed Instructor
                  Flotilla Staff Officer, USCG Aux.

Comment

Originally posted by RetLtMedic View Post

Many of you know us already, for those of you that don't, our mission is simple, to Educate, Equip, and Empower women in the safe use of firearms, for self defense, home defense, and sporting purposes, in a safe and non intimidating environment. We are a National Organization with close to 500 chapters, and over 12000 members across the USA! , There are 15 Chapters right here in anti gun NY! Our Long Island Chapter was established in 2015 and we have close to 85 members! We continue to grow everyday. We are a non profit organization. Our Long Island Chapter Leaders, myself, Alana Lella and Lori Schulze volunteer our time to the Chapter and it's membership. We are both NRA Instructors in multiple disciplines and also NRA RSO's . Our membership, meets once a month for a 1 hr educational session, followed by 1 hr of live fire. We also meet members outside of the monthly meet on a weekly basis, to offer as many shooting opportunities as we possibly can. We work hard to ensure a safe, fun, and empowering shooting environment. Send us your wives, daughters, mothers, sisters and friends!

Do you have an area of expertise relevant to our mission, in any of the following areas that you would like to share with us and our members? Contact us direct.

NYS Penal Law and Self Defense (lethal and non lethal options), Home Defense, Home Security, Personal Safety, Situational Awareness, Emergency Medicine, Survival Planning , Disaster Prep, Firearms Instruction.

What about Trap/Skeet/Sporting clays?
                    What about hunting?
                    You should consider organizing a hunters safety course for your members that are interested.
                    There has to be some Hunter safety instructors around that would put something together I would think.
                    Just an idea

Comment

Originally posted by RetLtMedic View Post

Check out our national website at http://www.shootingchapters.org, and follow our local chapter, TWAW -LI on Facebook and Instagram!

We are happy to be representing LIGC on the competition scene, out at LIPSA and other area events!
                      Feel free to contact us with any questions, and thank you for your support of women in the shooting sports!

Warm Regards,
                      Alana Lella- Chapter Leader
                      The Well Armed Woman, Long Island

IMG_3253.jpg

That's a sharp lookin banner you have!

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
                        I've said this before and i'll say it again, every pro 2A woman is worth 10 of us men for the cause of freedom.
                        They are the Antis worst nightmare.
                        A woman that defends herself and isn't sacred of those "evil" guns.

100% in agreement.
                        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

My little sister likes to shoot.

IMG955085[333].jpg
                          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

What about Trap/Skeet/Sporting clays?
                            What about hunting?
                            You should consider organizing a hunters safety course for your members that are interested.
                            There has to be some Hunter safety instructors around that would put something together I would think.
                            Just an idea
                            We actually do have a few members that hunt. not many but a few . Although it's not our main focus, we have done some shotgun classes/ clay shooting. It's not for everyone, but for those that take the plunge, It's always a big hit!!!
                            Lain

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

That's a sharp lookin banner you have!
                              That's our Shooting Team Jersey! Thank you!
                              Lain

Comment

Working...
                              X