Howard Stern Showing His Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grifhunter View Post
    Yup, dude jumped the shark when he dumped his first wife.

The ostensible reason he gets a permit, is because he gets threats from loons all the time.
    Yeah, I guess that Pig-vomit just won't let it go.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/trump-...-provocateurs/
      Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

I went to school with 40+ Howard Stern types (LONG before he was anything). All trying to be funny, hinting at dirty, stupid
        , and toilet humor, and not much more. Never saw the attraction, but that's me. The only use I had for him was his campaign to get major road work done at night, back when Emperor Mario I was in power, and decided to do major roadwork on nearly EVERY main commuter road, all at the same time
        Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Could have been worst -- could have went to Hebrew school with gerry rivers -- he was a peach - LOL
          NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Loadingdockman View Post
            He's about as useless as alec baldwin to me......................
            ""or a five foot pioneer """ sorry inside joke

Comment

This guy is a real shithead. Sad to say, he went the way of Drudge. Irony is, like I said here a few weeks ago, he became Imus. The old, unfunny, out of touch moron that he built a career on making fun of. Now he IS that. I guess it correlates to 2 possibilities. Or both. His current wife and/or his money that he came into when he went to Sirius. This is not the same man I loved to listen to up to about 2000/2001.

Comment

Working...
              X