Women on Target Rifle Clinic August 23,, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post

if you want to donate , you can pm me and we can meet up . you could also bring it to the range on a class day to meet some of the volunteers.
    we might even be able to get you a coffee and a doughnut
    I will most likely accompany the women folk as 5 of them are registered for the class. I will bring over a couple of 325 rnd box of federal. I really appreciate the volunteers taking time out of their day to teach and spread the passion for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by cybergrid View Post

I will most likely accompany the women folk as 5 of them are registered for the class. I will bring over a couple of 325 rnd box of federal. I really appreciate the volunteers taking time out of their day to teach and spread the passion for the sport.
      that is awesome , are they in the morning or afternoon class ?? when there look me up ---- thanks

Comment

that is awesome , are they in the morning or afternoon class ?? when there look me up ---- thanks
        I assume by now you've spoken with Glenn --- so you know about the 1000 rounds of donated bullets --
        NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

They are in the morning session 9-12(?). Will do.

Comment

if you fine gents never hear or see me again , i did not make it home

Comment

If you can ( and theres no reason you can't ) take my old spot on the far right side --- this way you'll see it coming -- think I was there for the last 5 years by chance -- LOL
              NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
                If you can ( and theres no reason you can't ) take my old spot on the far right side --- this way you'll see it coming -- think I was there for the last 5 years by chance -- LOL
                i will be in classroom sleeping sorry

Comment

Thanks Lain , Marilyn and the other volunteers. The women folk enjoyed the session. My wife and niece seems to have done well. My wife seems to shoot better than me . It was the first time for my niece and she is so excited that she is already asking when I can take her next.

Comment

i missed you this morning , did you get a doughnut ??? i am so guessing they liked the course .
                    now they both need a 10-22

Comment

i missed you this morning , did you get a doughnut ??? i am so guessing they liked the course .
                      now they both need a 10-22
                      And they still have time to buy raffle tickets on here to win one.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

And they still have time to buy raffle tickets on here to win one.
                        good point

Comment

Working...
                        X